u ever think how ****ed up it is u get like 70-80 years on earth

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Popping outta nowhere, living for 60/70 years, dying and that's it? Nah it don't make sense, what would be the purpose of life then?
I believe there's another life after this, the eternal life :wow:
I believe in Heaven and Hell, don't wanna go to the latter :sadcam: but indeed the majority of mankind is evil :sadcam:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you know the exact date of the beginning of existence for life on earth?

:beli: nikka shut your mystic meg twitter bytch phrase ass up. Do you know the exact date of the beginning of existence for life on earth? right, thought so..be quiet

and the reason I even quoted you was because of you using the word eternity. Eternity means infinite, how could you logically not exist for an infinite amount of time, and then live to be 63 and die of a stroke, and then go back to not existing for an infinite amount of time? What you said made no sense. That's the bollocks I was calling out. Good night

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Kind of fukked up we only get like 20, 25 really good years.

Everything from 18 - 40 sounds great. But being a baby/teenager ... and being old and senile isn't shyt.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
i been thinkin about this a lot lately

shyt kept me up the other night and had a nikka stressed out. The idea of no longer existing is just :ohmy: and :to: The despair that builds up inside after dwelling on this usually subsides after a minute or so, but this shyt had a nikka thinking for real.

There ain't no good or evil in this world, it's just whoever gets the most out of life

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i been thinkin about this a lot lately

shyt kept me up the other night and had a nikka stressed out. The idea of no longer existing is just :ohmy: and :to: The despair that builds up inside after dwelling on this usually subsides after a minute or so, but this shyt had a nikka thinking for real.

There ain't no good or evil in this world, it's just whoever gets the most out of life

word i be ready to sleep, then go into deep thought about this in my dark room in bed alone like

:whoo:

concise

Veteran
Daps
No it's not.

What would you be doing with all that time on your hands? :stopitslime:

What are you doing with the time you have now?