u ever think how ****ed up it is u get like 70-80 years on earth

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple that with the fact that you spend the majority of your best years working for someone else, in a job that is unfulfilling, or you actually hate. That can't be life

People say they get paid for their skills, but the way I see it is that a job pays you for your time, which is a precious and finite resource and you really don't know how much of this resource you have left.

When I look at it in that perpsective, life seems short as hell. Like another poster says you got 20-30 years to live it to the fullest so I try to spend my waking hours enjoying life as much as I can.

If I die, I just hope I don't have to come back to this god forsaken planet.

This is what I find myself wondering. We spend our childhood and teenage years having to learn a bunch of things we're not even interested in and get graded for them. Just for the opportunity to spend our adult lives working our asses off. Only freedom we get is retirement and assuming we even make it til then, our bodies start failing us and we're dying off. Why do we put ourselves through this?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This thread kinda depressing to read/think about especially if u got older relatives

But its real

Better live life to the fullest.We all will become distant memories.Think of all the people who lived in the 1600-1800's and before that

Daps
lol I had a big life changing experience thinking about this months ago.

Before that I used to be a solid atheist and didn't believe in any afterlife. Then one day I was high as fukk and started thinking. Originally I started thinking about how much it sucked for all the people born in the 1500s and shyt who never got to experience shyt like television and the internet, then I realized that I would never know what happened in the future of our species. I though about when I'd be 70, knowing I would die in a few years and seeing all the youngins who had all their life ahead of them and would see shyt that I would never get to see

Then I fully realized what it would actually mean to die, the fact that the internal dialogue I always had with myself would end. Everything that I was would stop.

Then I thought about all the shyt humans try to achieve, all the art and music we've created (I was listening to atliens) and the fact that in the end it would be as if it had never existed.

dead ass my heart fukkin hurt for hours and I was in panic. I was depressed for weeks just thinking about that shyt, id try to force myself not to think about it but id always go back to it :sadcam:

nowadays I've sort started believing in some form of afterlife. It's mostly because I'm a p*ssy that's scared of nothingness but :manny: I don't want this shyt to be so fickle

RJY33

master of reality
Daps

Before that I used to be a solid atheist and didn't believe in any afterlife. Then one day I was high as fukk and started thinking. Originally I started thinking about how much it sucked for all the people born in the 1500s and shyt who never got to experience shyt like television and the internet, then I realized that I would never know what happened in the future of our species. I though about when I'd be 70, knowing I would die in a few years and seeing all the youngins who had all their life ahead of them and would see shyt that I would never get to see

Then I fully realized what it would actually mean to die, the fact that the internal dialogue I always had with myself would end. Everything that I was would stop.

Then I thought about all the shyt humans try to achieve, all the art and music we've created (I was listening to atliens) and the fact that in the end it would be as if it had never existed.

dead ass my heart fukkin hurt for hours and I was in panic. I was depressed for weeks just thinking about that shyt, id try to force myself not to think about it but id always go back to it :sadcam:

nowadays I've sort started believing in some form of afterlife. It's mostly because I'm a p*ssy that's scared of nothingness but :manny: I don't want this shyt to be so fickle

This post just got me :to::sadcam::sadbron:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Ima keep it 3 hunna. You believe in a deity because you're terrified, not because it makes sense to you.

Think about that breh. But who am I, I'm just a nikka on the innanet :ehh:

Daps
Ima keep it 3 hunna. You believe in a deity because you're terrified, not because it makes sense to you.

Think about that breh. But who am I, I'm just a nikka on the innanet :ehh:

I don't believe in a deity per se, and I already admitted in my post that I started believing in that shyt cause I'm scared of death

nothing else to it. I'd rather there be some form of afterlife than not, no matter what motivates me to feel that way