u ever think how ****ed up it is u get like 70-80 years on earth

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
from the womb to the tomb,presume the unpredictable
Guns salute life rapidly,that's the ritual..

read the Bardo Tholdol and have your mind forever altered but ready..:mindblown::ohhh:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
yes and think about the poor souls who only get 25 or even 12.

life is crazy and like you said your gone and forgotten forever. i dont think people wanna grasp how long we are actually gonna be dead for

once you die your whole being and person you were will never exist agian and in a couple generations you will be forgetten forever like you were never here. think about all the people who have came and gone

i think the worst way to die is the slow sick death...for weeks to months you sit there knowing your demise is coming and you know you are about to expierence the death you always feared. then the final days come, the final minute and then boom your gone for good.

freaky

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
from the womb to the tomb,presume the unpredictable
Guns salute life rapidly,that's the ritual..

read the Bardo Tholdol and have your mind forever altered but ready..:mindblown::ohhh:

Nasir da gawd :ahh:

But anyway to answer the thread, If I am lucky enough to get 75 years on this earth I'll be happy :manny:

This shyt is really hell anyway, I wanna move on to the next life and see what the women look like ::ahh::

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i think the worst way to die is the slow sick death...for weeks to months you sit there knowing your demise is coming and you know you are about to expierence the death you always feared. then the final days come, the final minute and then boom your gone for good.

freaky

that shyt HAS to be the worst

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
your not guaranteed not even another day, you can get a brain annuersym right now and be gone, car accident tomorrow, cancer that you dont know eating away inside, heart attack.

but i don't worry ill continue to live a righteous life and know what comes after :smugfavre:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
you already went thru one eternity of nothingness, your just returning back to your original form, life is the anomaly

So why would we just begin to exist out of nowhere in an eternity? An eternity isn't even a long time, it's an endless time. In an endless span of time everything is considered possible so how would it be considered unlikely that we wouldn't exist again?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
There's really no such thing as nothingness breh. Your energy will continue in the universe indefinitely because energy cannot be destroyed but only transferred. Imagine how insane it would be to people just 200 years ago if you explained to them the concept of the internet and tried to talk about the-coli. I think that is the same principle that applies with death. We can't conceive with our 21st century knowledge what exactly constitutes consciousness and therefore cannot scientifically determine if it super-cedes a physical body.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
There's really no such thing as nothingness breh. Your energy will continue in the universe indefinitely because energy cannot be destroyed but only transferred. Imagine how insane it would be to people just 200 years ago if you explained to them the concept of the internet and tried to talk about the-coli. I think that is the same principle that applies with death. We can't conceive with our 21st century knowledge what exactly constitutes consciousness and therefore cannot scientifically determine if it super-cedes a physical body.

word,have you ever tried to think about what being "nothing" truly entails,you'll find tis impossible to even comprehend..

that's the qi of life,the infinite vibration/energy of organic being..

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
So why would we just begin to exist out of nowhere in an eternity? An eternity isn't even a long time, it's an endless time. In an endless span of time everything is considered possible so how would it be considered unlikely that we wouldn't exist again?
you off to a bad start if you lookin to me for an answer, i dont believe anyone who claims to have the answer because they dont possess powers that i dont, they eat, breathe, shyt, bleed, live, die just like me. If you ask me the probability that there is nothing after this life is just as strong as the possibility that there is an existence after this life, i dont claim to have a definitive answer

:childplease:

try again. Whoever dapped you is a fukking idiot also

do you know the exact date of the beginning of existence for life on earth? I highly doubt it, so therefore, for all you know there could have been a longer time for existence before you came along than there will be after your gone :ohhh:, dont kill the messanger lil breh :yeshrug:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
when you consider how long prior to your birth of you not existing and then the time after your death

its almost like you never lived at all in comparison :ohhh: like a flash in the pan