U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
You think that's scary, watch this :merchant:

Black men and black women need to stay away from MGTOW and feminism. Once those white men get what they want they are going to bounce then end the brotherhood. A lot of white men in MGTOW do not care about black men. Dude in the video needs a reality check. Nobody is funding any experiments to create women for your pleasure. White men and Asian men will find out and create the women for themselves specifically.
I have no problem with a man having complaints about modern women because a lot are true but I know when he is going too far. MGTOW is the result of feminism. Black people should stay away from both.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lotta tension in this thread @Brooklynzson @cook

Can we set up a coli boxing match... Create our own belts and everything.... I wanna knock a couple these nikkas out

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How close are you to the top 1%? - CNNMoney

145k puts you in the top 10% for household income. that includes households with 2 incomes

if we're going off individual incomes then it's prolly like 90k.

the chick has 1 million followers breh. it'd be hard for her to not make 90k.

yeah, i don't want to fukk virtual women so i must be white.

Well according to LSA she shares a two bedroom apartment with two other girls so I don't think she's in the top 10% income wise.

Here's pics of her apartment.

3b4278baea3f3a0f65ad55585d712b72.jpg

b096ae18f66c24cf82562fb1ca3e3545.jpg

Daps
That entitlement :mjlol:
But let every woman tell it they're entitled to a tall, good looking (read: mixed), funny, thug, with a good job, who loves taking care of kids you already fucced up and had.

A woman can flat out say and I've heard it myself: i dont mess with (fill in the blank- short, fat, dark, whatever) dudes

But let a man want a pretty woman and he's wrong. FOH.

:ohlawd:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Black men and black women need to stay away from MGTOW and feminism. Once those white men get what they want they are going to bounce then end the brotherhood. A lot of white men in MGTOW do not care about black men. Dude in the video needs a reality check. Nobody is funding any experiments to create women for your pleasure. White men and Asian men will find out and create the women for themselves specifically.
I have no problem with a man having complaints about modern women because a lot are true but I know when he is going too far. MGTOW is the result of feminism. Black people should stay away from both.

I ain't even know MGTOW was a thing until recently. nikkas need father figures :huhldup:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well according to LSA she shares a two bedroom apartment with two other girls so I don't think she's in the top 10% income wise.

Here's pics of her apartment.

3b4278baea3f3a0f65ad55585d712b72.jpg

b096ae18f66c24cf82562fb1ca3e3545.jpg
Stop hating, my baby is smart with her funds

Daps
because i work hard and play the game honest....I follow the lords commandments for the most part....but nikkas that cheat get everything....its all good tho, the most high got something better all the good dudes out here....

anyway back in the day u could get a women like this by being honorable but thanks to feminism its impossible useless you're some big football playing c00n....

I feel u tho. :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX