U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This is definitely true. Also men are willing to be the guy that should attract a great woman, while a lot of women feel like their looks (even then some are just fat and still feel entitled) is enough and they should learn or do nothing else to attract and keep a good man.
Funny thing is cats be gassing these types of chicks heads up. They can't get a dime so they treat them like a dime. Crazy situation in the US :francis:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
This is definitely true. Also men are willing to be the guy that should attract a great woman, while a lot of women feel like their looks (even then some are just fat and still feel entitled) is enough and they should learn or do nothing else to attract and keep a good man.

So true. Good looks is only part of the equation. A woman with a fukked up attitude i want no parts of.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

this is why im HOH man....because i deserve a chick like this....and this chick wouldn't give the avg man the time of day

thats why this new VR sex technology gonna replace real women....I cant wait to have a droid version of her that cook, cleans and let me watch the game in peace

you got issues:dahell:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Funny thing is cats be gassing these types of chicks heads up. They can't get a dime so they treat them like a dime. Crazy situation in the US :francis:

Yeah we as men REALLY gotta stop that. That's why when i turned 26(June) i decided i would no longer cold approach women. Sometimes it's the "average" women who have the worse disposition when you approach them and it's the real "dimes" that will actually be nice or atleast decent in their rejection/response to you.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lovely you're hating, don't worry I got a spot on the team ....ill let u be Brittany personal assistant...

Lol how am I hating? She's a very attractive woman. There's no denying that. I was just responding to her being rich. That doesn't take away from her looks.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How the dudes look,though? They probably on the same level. Y'all talking like top notch dudes doing this on any continuous basis. I don't see it maybe y'all live somewhere different.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol how am I hating? She's a very attractive woman. There's no denying that. I was just responding to her being rich. That doesn't take away from her looks.
Caught u lacking...admit you're jealous.. Its cool pippen was jealous of mj, he's still a hall of famer

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Sounds good but everybody on both sides playing their traditional parts even if they say they don't like it. Men working on getting money/status whole women mainly working on their looks ain't nothing changed.