U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
image-jpg.50671

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure she is but I'm not sure how much income one can make from taking pics for instragram and trying to snag a baller.
Lovely you're hating, don't worry I got a spot on the team ....ill let u be Brittany personal assistant...

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Both genders suffer from Entitlement & Unrealistic Romantic Expectations. The only problem is only men are called out on it. Signs of the society we live in.

This is definitely true. Also men are willing to be the guy that should attract a great woman, while a lot of women feel like their looks (even then some are just fat and still feel entitled) is enough and they should learn or do nothing else to attract and keep a good man.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
because i work hard and play the game honest....I follow the lords commandments for the most part....but nikkas that cheat get everything....its all good tho, the most high got something better all the good dudes out here....

anyway back in the day u could get a women like this by being honorable but thanks to feminism its impossible useless you're some big football playing c00n....
nikkas tried to get at me in one of your older threads for seeing the bytch in u............ I should have just sat back and let u expose urself :banderas:

Heres a clue...... "bad bytches" dont like whiny entitled self pitying "nice guys". shyt has nothing to do with feminism or anything, it all comes back to u being completely unattractive. U prob bark on chicks when they dont give u their number.... "bytch I GOT A JOB!!!!" :mjlol: