U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all your mexican and you live around cacs,so don't use the word Nikka with me,second,you sound just like the cacs you live with that your father had to suck off to get there,just cuz I live in the good doesn't mean I don't live well
thats racist bro....:ufdup: lets keep it clean

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
She looks perfect from head to toe.
morgan6.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
not only that but her income in the top ten percent:stopitslime:

Top 10 percent is like 90k for a single person

She has 1 mil instagram followers

She makes that off appearances

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I get money and got hoes :manny:
I don't be on computers like that,I'll leave that to nerds like you
dude you made a thread putting out of all your girls' nudes and videos and shyt for which i can only assume was for e-recognition and because of simp pain
you're the prototype scumbag fraud who fukks the whole game up
the only reason for the scuzzy jersey shoreish broads you have is because of your wanna be dope boy adventures

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
dude you made a thread putting out of all your girls' nudes and videos and shyt for which i can only assume was for e-recognition and because of simp pain
the only reason for the scuzzy jersey shoreish broads you have is because of your wanna be dope boy adventures
My thread was about missing my ex,I never put any of my ex pics on there,mod changed the title and from there I uploaded pics and vids of various girls I've messed around with and still fukk with,ain't no guido broad in my circles :upsetfavre: Strictly black,Hispanic or mixxed

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Someone had to do it. Good shyt.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Some of You dudes are sociopathic serial killer status. You wonder why p*ssy's on a pedestal but then act like getting with attractive hoes is the most important thing in the world :snoop:

FSP

Banned
Daps
But you don't even know her :mjlol:
You don't know what she is about or how she thinks or any if that,my cousins ex that I fukked has done a photoshoot with her,she has a cac bf from what I remember years ago when she was telling me,trust me,I'm real shallow when it comes to even interacting with women,if you ugly or fat I will not make myself appear welcoming,but there's a different between lusting over a woman over her looks,and deserving a beautiful woman you have great chemistry with
She fukked Colin Kaepernick and that was the end of that:beli:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
because i work hard and play the game honest....I follow the lords commandments for the most part....but nikkas that cheat get everything....its all good tho, the most high got something better all the good dudes out here....

anyway back in the day u could get a women like this by being honorable but thanks to feminism its impossible useless you're some big football playing c00n....

:mjlol: @ this nikka thinking he deserves a dime because he's employed