TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Eh people do it all the time with the language so unless you one if them Ned Flanders types whats the big deal? That's what a lot of people do when they are allowed. Just look at here, in your own life etc. I didn't watch the vid but was there some other stuff to it besides the curse word and the obvious race angle?
I really do hate you, as a poster, because you come across as one of those people who's totally okay with being ignorant. Almost like you view being ignorant as a quality characteristic, or cool. Your comments are always teeth-gratingly stupid.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
My mother was beaten by my biological father, so I'm probably not the right person to be outraged by this.

That doesn't make any sense. You said you didn't like black feminist because they antagonize black men. I post an example of white feminist antagonizing black men and you say its ok :mindblown:? I bet if I posted that same tweet except it was by a black women, you would've got heated and started shytting on black feminists tho :comeon:.

Like I said before we really allowing white supremacists/c00ns to run rampant now? :scust:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I don't know why any black person would attack Ana, Cenk and her are one of the few media who discuss openly about blacks discrimination and racism, and acknowledge white privilege, and she got a lot of hate from the white folks for that. Black folks need to stop attacking every person who are on their side, the real enemies are not people like Ana. Girl is okay in my book, the black feminist was probably a bytch for calling Ana on that bullshyt that no one cared.
You're fukking worthless to the cause.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I really do hate you, as a poster, because you come across as one of those people who's totally okay with being ignorant. Almost like you view being ignorant as a quality characteristic, or cool. Your comments are always teeth-gratingly stupid.
No you don't fakkit because if you did you'd just put me on ignore. You don't and think your better than me with your "superior" views so just say that and move along bytch. No need for the tranny drama queen shyt

Daps
Reppin
Canada
That doesn't make any sense. You said you didn't like black feminist because they antagonize black men. I post an example of white feminist antagonize black men and you said its ok :mindblown:? I bet if I posted that same tweet except it was by a black women, you would've got heated and started shytting on black feminist.

Like I said before we really allowing white supremacists/c00ns to run rampant now? :scust:
That stat might be true, I'm not offended by that at all. There's probably socioeconomic issues that cause that kind of domestic violence, it's obviously the cause for the child abuse going on.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
That stat might be true, I'm not offended by that at all. There's probably socioeconomic issues that cause that kind of domestic violence, it's obviously the cause for the child abuse going on.

Give me some examples of how black feminist "antagonize" black men then. And I mean actual links, not no anecdotal shyt.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
No you don't fakkit because if you did you'd just put me on ignore. You don't and think your better than me with your "superior" views so just say that and move along bytch. No need for the tranny drama queen shyt
Fatherless.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LOL@the young Turks aren't racist. Go look up the history of that name. And if you are too lazy to do it, imagine a cac naming his show the young ayran nation