TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I understood Ana's point about what YT do, but she (and all of them) was wrong on that Dolezal shyt and rightly it was called out. Why should African Americans accept her? For what? Take the L, don't lash out and make yourself look worse!

Either way, it's not a big deal. Black feminists been side-eyeing White feminists for a little while now :manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I just said it's not her place to say what she said. :what: What else did I miss?
Thats the code word for disagreement on this site. Some just goto it for the simplest of shyt. Yo you like the Mets over the Yankees c00n :pacspit:!!! shyt means nothing how most use it.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Thread will be full of :cape: for her unprofessional ass.
Thank you!!! So many people in this post (people who would be the first ones to flippantly call someone a "c00n") totally overlooking this white woman calling a black woman a bytch, and showing that she doesn't understand that intersectionality is why black woman have to be somewhat divided from mainstream (white) feminism. Otherwise their unique issues get overshadowed by white woman's issues. White women are often blind to the many issues that black women and w.o.c. face.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
What did this woman call Ana a racist for anyway? For saying she doesn't care that Rachel thinks she's black?