TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Calling someone a fukking bytch is wrong.
Eh people do it all the time with the language so unless you one if them Ned Flanders types whats the big deal? That's what a lot of people do when they are allowed. Just look at here, in your own life etc. I didn't watch the vid but was there some other stuff to it besides the curse word and the obvious race angle?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope you don't think that they really give a fukk besides ratings and their agenda. Did you watch the first minute of this video?
man, i'm tired of hearing this "such and such dont care about us" i'm not convinced black people care about black people--so its not about that.

the fact is we don't have any black media combating white supremacist narratives. TYT consistently battles the fox news, mainstream media about the injustices going on with black folks.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh people do it all the time with the language so unless you one if them Ned Flanders types whats the big deal? That's what a lot of people do when they are allowed. Just look at here, in your own life etc. I didn't watch the vid but was there some other stuff to it besides the curse word and the obvious race angle?

You call me a fukking bytch we fighting :yeshrug:

I didn't watch the video so I have no idea what they talked about, lol.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
I actually saw this unfold in real time. The girl who called her out basically just called her a white feminist and she got mad and mentioned it on the show. Other people hoped in and gave her that work and so she apologized and invited the girl on the show.

Last edited: