TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Did you not get her point?
Yeah. :heh: " these pet negros should be grateful FOR ALL THE CRAZY PROGRESS I DID THE LAST 9 YEARS HERE"

"YOU WANT TO DIVIDE THE RACES"

I got that.

You guys putting on blinders through her entire BITTER rant to push aside black feminists which is irrelevant here.

Barring personal opinions on black feminism, shytting on black women period should be :camby: period. Especially from cacs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually saw this unfold in real time. The girl who called her out here basically just called her a white feminist and she got made and mentioned it on the show. Other people hoped in and gave her that work and she apologized and invited the girl on her show.
whats the black feminist twitter

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You call me a fukking bytch we fighting :yeshrug:

I didn't watch the video so I have no idea what they talked about, lol.
What if that girl whoops your ass though on some Rhonda Rousey shyt lol? Words don't really get me like that so I'd be hard pressed to fight over words. Anyway I just asked because outside of it being something else said that's not the first or last time somebody done said some shyt like that when they pissed off at a person for something that's all. We both didn't watch the vid so at least we on equal footing with that.

Daps
whats the black feminist twitter

GOTH LORD (@WlZKHALlFA) on Twitter

:upsetfavre: being a Wiz Khalifa fan alone I can't take her serious but shes cute ,I think she a goth chick tho

Have weird character flaws brehs :upsetfavre:

Black women gonna learn that these white feminists don't care about you and are only using yall to do the dirty work (aka shytting on black men)

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
I don't know why any black person would attack Ana, Cenk and her are one of the few media who discuss openly about blacks discrimination and racism, and acknowledge white privilege, and she got a lot of hate from the white folks for that. Black folks need to stop attacking every person who are on their side, the real enemies are not people like Ana. Girl is okay in my book, the black feminist was probably a bytch for calling Ana on that bullshyt that no one cared.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GOTH LORD (@WlZKHALlFA) on Twitter

:upsetfavre: being a Wiz Khalifa fan alone I can't take her serious but shes cute ,I think she a goth chick tho

Have weird character flaws brehs :upsetfavre:

Black women gonna learn that these white feminists don't care about you and are only using yall to do the dirty work (aka shytting on black men)

so this damn near white woman is the one representing black women on this one? :snoop: lord, when will it end