TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps

So black women making a poem about c00ns is antagonizing black men? As long as you're not a c00n it shouldn't bother you at all. Also I hope you don't listen to hip hop cause what black men say about black women in rap is far worse than anything you posted in that video. And you're hypocrite if you think one is ok and one isn't.

“I’d rather be a white mans whore than the gum on a black mans shoe. fukk black men.” – Kola boof,

You took that completely out of context. She's saying she'd rather fukk a white man than be taken advantage of by a black man. What's wrong with that?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So black women making a poem about c00ns is antagonizing black men? As long as you're not a c00n it shouldn't bother you at all. Also I hope you don't listen to hip hop cause what black men say about black women in rap is far worse than anything you posted in that video. And you're hypocrite if you think one is ok and one isn't.

"c00ns" :heh: where did they differentiate between c00ns and black men? i didn't hear shyt about c00ns, but the entire "poem" is about black men wholesale

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
That TYT vid where all the white people sat down and had a round table discussion on Rachel Dolzsdjkafljs's blackness was one of the most surreal things I've seen in a while. How you call yaself a defender of black issues yet understand how having a panel of cacs deciding the race of another person rubs people the wrong way? This is ignoring the fact that these neanderthals came to the conclusion that crazy cac gets say she's Black because she's done good in the Black community and really thinks she's Black.:dwillhuh:

Blackness is a merit based system :dwillhuh:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
why wouldn't she take it personally, it was directed at her
SO THE fukk WHAT?!?!?! Why do you all care about this little white bytch so much?!?!! You all give so much fukking credit to these white bytches WHO DONT GIVE A shyt ABOUT YOU!!!!

Daps
Reppin
Canada
That TYT vid where all the white people sat down and had a round table discussion on Rachel Dolzsdjkafljs's blackness was one of the most surreal things I've seen in a while. How you call yaself a defender of black issues yet understand how having a panel of cacs deciding the race of another person rubs people the wrong way? This is ignoring the fact that these neanderthals came to the conclusion that crazy cac gets say she's Black because she's done good in the Black community and really thinks she's Black.:dwillhuh:

Blackness is a merit based system :dwillhuh:

Did they have the one black producer weigh in on it? They usually have him on to talk about stuff like this.