TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
In relation to that he said "often times it is subconscious" which I take as in some cases a white person does it on purpose sometimes they don't know they are doing it.

Do you believe, "most of the time whites don't know what they are doing"?

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Do you believe, "most of the time whites don't know what they are doing"?

No, but I think a fair amount do not, and I don't want that part to be misinterpreted as an excuse, simply that they don't know and therefore continue to participate in the destructive behavior. In the same vein I think many black people suffer from post traumatic slavery syndrome as Dr. Joy terms it but a lot of us don't realize it.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Follow women brehs

All this in fighting and confusion, whats the goal here?

People just picking up causes like its saturday shopping

I want to to print this post, frame it and hang it on my living room wall. Every single line encapsulates not just this topic but so much of the bs of todays public discourse. This is the mess that results when you're trying to follow people who make decisions based off emotions.

ask mosts feminist what's the end goal for their practice of feminism and they'll quote something they read off google that was written in the 60s. cant take these clowns serious

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't care for black feminists, but give even less than a fukk about white feminists.:pacspit:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Don't be dense. If you replaced Armenian with black half this forum would be an uproar. The point is this whole notion that TYT is the most "non black" show that sticks up for blacks is ludicrous when the host denies simple historical events. It's laughable

I wouldn't want someone like Cenk Uyghur who is an Armenian Genocide denier to speak up for us

The fact that some seem to think we need non-Blacks "sticking up" or "speaking up" for us is the problem. TYT should not be speaking on Black specific issues because it's not their place.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I don't understand why white feminist don't understand that black feminist feel excluded from their movement. The declaration of Independence, which was designed to give all men freedom was created by slave owners who did NOT have blacks in their idea of Freedom. The woman's suffrage movement lost members when they refused to denounce the Black women who joined. Obviously their idea of women's rights did NOT include black women. This country has history of claiming human rights are for "all" yet excluding blacks in this idea.

I think they do understand they just pretend to not or simply don't care and expect Black women to just ride with it.