TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That's very nice of her to do. Most people in the media don't admit their mistakes, that shows how TYT is different.
which is all Im sayin. nikkas came in here talkin about TYT being racist, wtf, theyre far from racist, they can have an opinion on Rachel being black, didnt a few black folks say she could? even Lord Jamar and hes hella pro-black. It was an opinion. But making TYT to appear racist because you dont agree with their opinion is dumb as fukk.

btw. we got another case of a non-black speaking on black folks, the *black* feminist isnt even black, shes no different than Rachel whos shes upset over, we got mixed breeds and white folks fighting over being black, shyt is crazy. :mindblown:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Also jayar Jackson comes off as the classic token black friend
nah they go to jayar because a lot of black people feel like :you cant talk about black issues unless youre black: they use him to add credibility. tbh I would too. Its the reason sports channels bring in ex-players. they dont know shyt about reporting,never took journalism, but there input adds credibility because theyve been on the field/court.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Polarizing and controversial people get more attention especially on social media :snoop:

People overlook the thousands of black women who everyday defend and praise black men. A lot of insecure brothas want to focus on the few lost souls who diss us. I've been to actually events held by black feminist that did nothing but promote black men and black love. There is a difference between a woman who talks shyt on the internet and a woman who is actuality in the trenches.

Stop focusing on the few women who bash us, pay attention to the ones who love and defend us. There are more black women who ride for us then ones who bash us

I know you don't want me to piggy back off what you are saying but its true. These men in here couldn't find a non black woman to defend his right to breathe air but as soon as any black woman saying anything even remotely critical of black men, all black women must pay, we all bedwenches, we all secretly want white men, and everything else.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
if black feminist woke up as white women tomorrow, do you think they'd have any complaints?
americanpsycho.gif

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is some weird shyt to me. Any white feminist I've ever studied under seems to get the fukk out of the way when it comes to black feminism because they know its on another level of problems and issues. Perhaps its a new age feminist thing to try and step into that realm trying to cape too much?

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, this bytch has a history of losing her damn mind. she probably needs anger management classes or something. She once attacked a 13 year boy or something in a park where she was jogging for slapping her ass. I don't mean she slapped him once round the face ,she hit him repeatedly and kicked him in his ribs when he fell on the ground.Look it up.She told the story this way first, but when she started getting criticism for it, she changed it to saying it wasn't a 13 yr old but a 17 yr old .

She also in my view has over stepped the line several times in interviews and been very unprofessional because she got offended by the person in some way.One was pastor manning, I know he comes in for some shyt ,because he is a fool,but you don't expect someone in her job to act the fool either. She is extremely insecure .

And I think for good reason, I do believe she was hired by YT at least partly due to her looks, and those two lumps on her chest.,there is a reason she often does the stories about sex, the YT generally has a history on being racist about black conservatives, and they use jayar as a cover,bit like howard stern does with robin quivers. Like what gives cenk the right to call anyone an 'uncle tom'?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
a black man. u think racheal dozeal and kylie jenner wearing dookie braids is important fine. me, im gonna be mentoring the youth, and trying to patch this shyt up from the inside.

Rachel Doelezal issue is important as she pretended to be Black, got into a Black leadership position (as head of a local NAACP chapter) and taught African-American studies.

I didn't bring up Kylie Jenner

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Rachel Doelezal issue is important as she pretended to be Black, got into a Black leadership position (as head of a local NAACP chapter) and taught African-American studies.

I didn't bring up Kylie Jenner

so boot the bytch and keep it moving. I dont think that one crazy white woman is a national issue. U think Malcolm woulda been dwelling on that shyt? We got bigger fish to fry like the 9 People in charleston that everyone has so magically forgot about.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
So TYT is racist and Ana is a white supremacist now? :russ:

This site man..... :snoop:
Labels aside (Honestly, we don't need to go into defining them as racist or white supremacist, that would really just muddy everything), I mean, the video speaks for itself.

Sure, everyone has a bad day, but this dismissive, entitled attitude, going along with her resentment about "not being able to win with these people", is pretty compelling evidence that she has some issues with race that she needs to work out.

She might still be an "ally", but that doesn't place her, or any other liberal for that matter, above criticism.

These people have no issue throwing black people under the bus, 90 percent of us vote democrat, but when we get into some trouble, nobody is all "stop attacking allies".