TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
for those who don't want to watch the video

summary:
first came a video where ana stated
-Says that people should leave Rachel alone, and that she should be accepted as black
-Ana says she can relate to being born into a cultural group that you don't identify with, because as an Armenian woman she doesn't identify with Armenian culture

then came a viewers response tweet

then came the video response in the op where ana
*Calls @WlZKHALIFA out of her name. refers to her as troll, dismisses her as a hater and an attention whore
*Trivializes black women's struggle w/ intersectionality
*Says in her nine years as a journalist she's done more coverage of black issues than any other new station
*Ask "How much more can I do for the black community"

followed by
Z3L3hIE.png

well, when it's explained like this(I didn't have enough info), I can see why black fembot went at her neck. White feminist is in no place to determine who is black and who isn't and shouldn't tell us who to accept a black. These muhfukkas have some nerves, smh.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
well, when it's explained like this(I didn't have enough info), I can see why black fembot went at her neck. White feminist is in no place to determine who is black and who isn't and shouldn't tell us who to accept a black. These muhfukkas have some nerves, smh.
Exactly.

Black people need to start checking their white counterparts.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Alright:

Black feminist theory has argued that black women are positioned within structures of power in fundamentally different ways from white women. Black feminist theorists such as Angela Davis, bell hooks, and Patricia Hill Collins have argued, for example, that black women, unlike many white women, are marginalized along lines of race, class, gender, and sexuality.

White supremacy, and it impacts Black men in the same way if not worse than Black women.

"black women are sometimes excluded from feminist theory and antiracist policy discourse because both are predicated on a discrete set of experiences that often does not accurately reflect the interaction of race and gender".[7] Black women's exclusion from feminist and antiracist discourses became especially clear in 1960s and '70s social movements for racial and gender equality. Hence, the emergence of black feminist organizations.

This should be quite obvious. IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK AND NOT WHITE!

All women suffer oppression, even white women, particularly poor white women, and especially Indian, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Oriental and Black American women whose oppression is tripled by any of the above-mentioned. But we do have females' oppression in common. This means that we can begin to talk to other women with this common factor and start building links with them and thereby build and transform the revolutionary force we are now beginning to amass ~ Weathers

If you cannot see what is wrong here, I feel sorry for you. Those other races don't have the experiences of Black women. in any case, most of the problems Black women have, Black men have those same problems.

Black feminism is nonsense. I am not going to go further. They are children and despise Black men.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can some of yall please tell me what yall got against black feminists??? I must know...

A lot of these nikkas think that any issue that does not effect them specifically as black men isn't an issue worth worrying about.

Sure, they got wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, and daughters who are black women and those issues are important to them, but fukk those bytches, right?

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
homes and communities ran by female leadership

Yeah, no. You can't make up a definition and just hope it sticks.

And even if we went by your definition, unless Black women abandoning their children wholesale after they are born would equal the patriarchy you keep pining for, it still wouldn't work.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, no. You can't make up a definition and just hope it sticks.

And even if we went by your definition, unless Black women abandoning their children wholesale after they are born would equal the patriarchy you keep pining for, it still wouldn't work.
: a family, group, or government controlled by a woman or a group of women

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these nikkas think that any issue that does not effect them specifically as black men isn't an issue worth worrying about.

Sure, they got wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, and daughters who are black women and those issues are important to them, but fukk those bytches, right?
if black feminist woke up as white women tomorrow, do you think they'd have any complaints?

Last edited:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
: a family, group, or government controlled by a woman or a group of women

Even in your made up definition you still can't make it make sense for your logic huh? Gotta ignore a 'group or government' just to make it work.

Still, again, with your faulty definition: if Black women abandoned their children wholesale after they were born and left Black men to take care of them, would that be patriarchy?