TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

Daps
Reppin
Canada
idk how ppl watch the TYT. Cenk Uygur may be the dumbest person I have ever come across.
He's a bit errr, dim when it comes to summarizing a story. His retelling is better suited to really younger or simple minded people. I get that he wants to broaden his audience but it gets annoying.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Cenk covers racial issues, political issues, and important news. Anna covers nonsense stories. If a tyt vid comes on and cenk isnt in it, the vid is tmz style social idiocy. I never watch her garbage cac liberal segments.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The interview

This culture appropriation outrage be getting on my nerves , our culture been getting appropriated since the dawn of time this ain't no new phenomenon if you wanna prevent that from happening then stop running to people of other ethnic background for record deals and to promote your culture do that independently so you can dictate the direction of the culture ...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Rachel Doelezal issue is important as she pretended to be Black, got into a Black leadership position (as head of a local NAACP chapter) and taught African-American studies.

I didn't bring up Kylie Jenner

The NAACP wasn't even started by black people and its first presidents were white.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feminism is feminism though so I don't disagree with Kasparian. Black feminism is a front for c00nery, mostly.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The NAACP wasn't even started by black people and its first presidents were white.

There's no successful group on the planet whose racial organizations are led by people whom are not their race. Asians run their own organizations; cacs run their own; Arabs run theirs and so on and so forth. Blacks are on the bottom for a reason, and this is one of them. Blacks must their own intelligesia, run their own operations and push their own interests.