TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I already watched one where Cenk says the cops aren't actively racist rather have some subconscious prejudicial views that are linked to common stereotypes of Black people. This is after a man is shot in the back he says the cop isn't actively racist.

There's truth in that. The white people you talk to everyday in life don't think they are racist. In their minds, being a racist means hunting black people down and hanging them, burning their houses, sicking dogs on them, calling us nikkas. If they don't do that, they don't see how they're racist. But it's subconsciously rooted, because they'll deny being one but, when it's late outside and they see a black person walk by, they'll pull their purse closer, lock their car doors, cross the street, etc when they wouldn't do that for a white person. The same philosophy could apply to life or death situations, though I don't agree with the South Carolina shooting. But I see where he's trying to come from. Either way, pick another person to scream on. There's real racists out here :camby: Half the world barely gives a damn when we get killed and yall want to spit on the few people who do :camby:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
n their minds, being a racist means hunting black people down and hanging them, burning their houses, sicking dogs on them.

They are certainly a lot of black people that think this. nikkas be thinking because they was were nice to you then they cant be racist.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
the white man systematically raped the wombs of our grandmothers, mothers, aunts, and daughters for centuries

don't even respond my dude

just let that sh*t sink in

Very disingenuous argument you are presenting there.

Very disingenuous indeed, unless you have relatives who were raped by white men and you acrually know them, id advise you to revise that statment.

You can argue it on a historical level but you cant sell me that monstrous hyperbole your engaging in.

Black men treating black women like trash really isnt much better if it is truly any better

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
There's truth in that. The white people you talk to everyday in life don't think they are racist. In their minds, being a racist means hunting black people down and hanging them, burning their houses, sicking dogs on them, calling us nikkas. If they don't do that, they don't see how they're racist. But it's subconsciously rooted, because they'll deny being one but, when it's late outside and they see a black person walk by, they'll pull their purse closer, lock their car doors, cross the street, etc when they wouldn't do that for a white person. The same philosophy could apply to life or death situations, though I don't agree with the South Carolina shooting. But I see where he's trying to come from. Either way, pick another person to scream on. There's real racists out here :camby: Half the world barely gives a damn when we get killed and yall want to spit on the few people who do :camby:

Either whites by definition are just stupid, or they are simply lying.

I can show many situations where whites are just racist people. They are using those tactics to pacify you. Just like the white person that says, "I don't see color", you and I both know that is a bunch croc. The whites that hold their purse closer to themselves are generally alone and racially aware of the Black. Because you want to know why? They view Blacks as violent apes.

Study after study shows that their racism is both subconscious and conscious. They don't relate to Black people because we aren't fully human as they see us in their own minds. They prop up images daily showcasing their disdain for Blacks. They constantly make Black jokes that are geared more towards the Black being less than human. They constantly vilify and denigrate Black culture as being less than white culture. This is what they do daily. You then have white apologists like yourself and Cenk that come on and say, "They aren't actively racist".

I hope you realize that what Cenk is saying is downright wrong. Whites subconsciously see Blacks as apes. They are actively racist against Blacks. Whites then turn around when put on the spot and say, "I am not racist" knowing surface deep that they are racist and they hate Blacks.

Check Sterling as your case study. He would say he isn't racist on camera, but when he is in private, the racism/white supremacy shows itself.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Its exactly why I don't even bother to debunk their nonsense about Black feminism anymore. Their hatred for Black women is all the evidence needed. The movement will continue to grow and they will remain bothered.

Could you explain to me what Black feminism is?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its exactly why I don't even bother to debunk their nonsense about Black feminism anymore. Their hatred for Black women is all the evidence needed. The movement will continue to grow and they will remain bothered.

that's fine, continue the black feminist matriarchy. just stop complaining when you realize you have no warrior class of on-point men to protect and provide for BW. that's all i ask. stop complaining about the matriarchal men y'all birth and raise :yeshrug:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS

Wow excellent interview

Cop culture is just white culture. Poor training isn't why cops brutalize Black people. The cops committing these acts of brutalization are white supremacists and believe they can get away with it. Calling it racism is sort of true, but it doesn't hit at the actual issue which is white supremacy that is deep-rooted within the beliefs of American society which posits that Blacks aren't really human rather lower than human. A lot of whites don't believe Blacks to be human:

Discrimination against blacks is linked to dehumanization, according to paper

in terms of the video, I am not going to watch it all so you will just have to point me to parts of the video.

I think you overlooked the point he was making by linking all three of those circumstances as catalysts that lead to police brutality. If we are to use the premise that most white people in this country are racist ( conscious or subconscious) by proxy of the culture (which I agree) then all white people would be putting hands on black people with little to no repercussions which is not true. Cops are able to take the racist culture to another level because there is for the most part no perceivable punishment for doing so whereas the average white person has to downplay or hide their racism in most instances to keep up appearances.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Can some of yall please tell me what yall got against black feminists??? I must know...