TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The video I took down was just discussing what happened. The video I put up instead focused more on Cenk's actual views which are that of his network. Also, take note that the video I put up is more recent than the one I took down. So how am I wrong?

He basis the systemic police abuse over "lack of training", and even goes to say, "it isn't racial" and, "those cops aren't actively being racist, it is just prejudicial views in the back of their mind that is due to societal views".

Again, you can officially leave this thread now.

he basis police abuse on racism, cop culture, and poor training. i just posted an even more recent interview with him breaking down systemic police brutality with an ex-police officer.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
What an entitled c*nt.

"You can't win! What more can I do to support the black community?"

I've really grown to *loath* these fukking white liberals. Entitled, dismissive, just as bad as their republican family members on racial issues.

Second condescending ass video I've seen from TYT in as many days. They also took a dismissive tone on the Bernie Sanders thing.

Sick of seeing my people put our eggs in this basket with these people.

Last edited:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
he basis police abuse on racism, cop culture, and poor training. i just posted an even more recent interview with him breaking down systemic police brutality with an ex-police officer.

Cop culture is just white culture. Poor training isn't why cops brutalize Black people. The cops committing these acts of brutalization are white supremacists and believe they can get away with it. Calling it racism is sort of true, but it doesn't hit at the actual issue which is white supremacy that is deep-rooted within the beliefs of American society which posits that Blacks aren't really human rather lower than human. A lot of whites don't believe Blacks to be human:

Discrimination against blacks is linked to dehumanization, according to paper

in terms of the video, I am not going to watch it all so you will just have to point me to parts of the video.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Cenk and most of TYT rides hard for Black people and they're totally against Police brutality. IDK what ya'll been watching. You can't watch one vids and think you know what someone is about.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
ALOT nikka....how about you go watch one of the 300 videos where they do it :francis:

I already watched one where Cenk says the cops aren't actively racist rather have some subconscious prejudicial views that are linked to common stereotypes of Black people. This is after a man is shot in the back he says the cop isn't actively racist.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your saying a black woman should be more satisfied being treated like absolute shyt by a black man versus being treated strictly as a sexual object to a white man.

Both are horrid ends but I would think that a reasonable human being would view being treated as a piece of shyt worse

the white man systematically raped the wombs of our grandmothers, mothers, aunts, and daughters for centuries

don't even respond my dude

just let that sh*t sink in

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
how so? cenk or tyt has no trace of being racist towards blacks. @The G.O.D II is bringing up complete irrelevant shyt regarding the armenian genocide.

How is that completely irrelevant? If the man is a denier of a massacre what makes you thinks he gives a fukk about black people(or people in general)? By your logic, LBJ was the greatest when it comes to civil rights huh?