TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
forreal :pachaha: all they do is attack white supremacy and how these aren't isolated incidents. dude is talking out of his just to join a bandwagon

Post the video where they are discussing white supremacy in the context of police brutality.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
LOL@the young Turks aren't racist. Go look up the history of that name. And if you are too lazy to do it, imagine a cac naming his show the young ayran nation
I dont think Armenians are their own race:ld:. The young Turks were an ultranationalistic/fascist polity who used ethnic cleansing to further their cause. The youngs turks embraced both Cac and Asian Turks in their vision of Turkey. They were xenophobic and discriminated against other ethnic groups, but they werent racist.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
These white hippy dippy liberals and progressives aren't on out side

THIS! I listened to this podcast "Fake White Liberalism" by Tariq Nasheed. What stood out to me is what he said about white people like democrats, celebs,rich ones,etc are quick to fly to Africa to help poor blacks because they "above them" financially but wouldn't help a rich black man.

I swear everytime I hear white people say Im not racist,my friends are black,etc. I think of the Ryan Phillipe's character from Crash. Where he disagreed with his partners treatment of Thandi and Terrance Howard, tried to complain about his partner to his boss, and saved Terrance from the trigger happy cops but then showed his true colors by killing Larenz and dumping his body on the side of the road like eaten happy meal.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Post the video where they are discussing white supremacy in the context of police brutality.
pick just about any video on their page showcasing police brutality against blacks and you'll find it. fronting like they pretend these are isolated incidents is straight bullshyt.

i'll only waste time doing specific searches if you put up your account for a ban bet

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The spark that set this whole thing off is Ana saying that if Rachel Dolezal says she identifies with being Black, let her be Black.

Amazing.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
pick just about any video on their page showcasing police brutality against blacks and you'll find it. fronting like they pretend these are isolated incidents is straight bullshyt.

Here's a video (go to 6:10 for the final judgement):

Now you can kindly leave this thread with your inane posts.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
it was this chick that tweeted her, i actually followed it as it was happening.

unfollowed her because if you read the majority of her tweets she's sounds like azealia banks aka she's a delusional bird.

Wouldnt be surprised, thats how those mulatto bytches work :yeshrug:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
So black women making a poem about c00ns is antagonizing black men? As long as you're not a c00n it shouldn't bother you at all. Also I hope you don't listen to hip hop cause what black men say about black women in rap is far worse than anything you posted in that video. And you're hypocrite if you think one is ok and one isn't.

You took that completely out of context. She's saying she'd rather fukk a white man than be taken advantage of by a black man. What's wrong with that?
Post examples

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's a video (go to 6:10 for the final judgement):

Now you can kindly leave this thread with your inane posts.

edit: you originally posted this video:

but i guess you realized you were wrong, so you switched videos :mjlol:

i already know i heard him bring up systemic police abuse over walter scott

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
edit: you originally posted this video:

but i guess you realized you were wrong, so you switched videos :mjlol:

i already know i heard him bring up systemic police abuse over walter scott

The video I took down was just discussing what happened. The video I put up instead focused more on Cenk's actual views which are that of his network. Also, take note that the video I put up is more recent than the one I took down. So how am I wrong?

He bases the systemic police abuse over "lack of training", and even goes to say, "it isn't racial" and, "those cops aren't actively being racist, it is just prejudicial views in the back of their mind that is due to societal views".

Again, you can officially leave this thread now.