TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
man, i'm tired of hearing this "such and such dont care about us" i'm not convinced black people care about black people--so its not about that.

the fact is we don't have any black media combating white supremacist narratives. TYT consistently battles the fox news, mainstream media about the injustices going on with black folks.

Nikkas just want to antagonize everybody, even people who speak ou on black issues. Yes, they do cover stories for ratings but, they could EASILY choose to not speak up for blacks. They don't need blacks to get viewership.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Nikkas just want to antagonize everybody, even people who speak ou on black issues. Yes, they do cover stories for ratings but, they could EASILY choose to not speak up for blacks. They don't need blacks to get viewership.

And Blacks don't need TyT. We have plenty of our own people speaking out on Black issues all the time. Not only that, our own people speak on how we can recover and bounce back from those issues. TyT just reports. Why do I need someone to tell me I've been shot? I know I've been shot, I need to know how to get medical treatment from being shot. TyT is lackluster where it concerns discussing Black issues and helping Black people overcome those issues.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:comeon: I fukks with TYT & :cape: for Ana, but you going too far if you say TYT defends Black folks more than any Black-owned media.

then point me towards the non-existent black media that's going harder.

so your rebuttal is 2 websites that haven't been updated in 2-3 weeks, a wikipedia, and a twitter page? that's our black media?

:yeshrug: I don't really keep up with politics like that. But all the black podcasts I listen to will refer to TWIB when comes to a Black Political podcast/media & I know TWIB has big following. I've occasionally listened to them in the past.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Maybe one day Black women will be smart enough understand that the feminist movement was ever designed for them to begin with.:beli:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

And Blacks don't need TyT. We have plenty of our own people speaking out on Black issues all the time. Not only that, our own people speak on how we can recover and bounce back from those issues. TyT just reports. Why do I need someone to tell me I've been shot? I know I've been shot, I need to know how to get medical treatment from being shot. TyT is lackluster where it concerns discussing Black issues and helping Black people overcome those issues.

:stopitslime:So WTF is your point??!! You rather them stop covering Black issues?

Daps
See this is why I can't get on the feminist train as a woman. They're are various reasons but thisssssssss! As soon as you disagree with a white feminist they come at you like this. I'm a woman but I consider myself black first. I'm a black woman. Black first. This whole " we can't separate women by race " shyt is disingenuous. The idea of being a feminist is cool and I can understand the need for it but at the end of the day, I have wayyy to much shyt going on than to worry about championing some white woman's cause. The shyt that they bytch about is so out of touch that I just can't

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Lol at this Marcuz faq sending his army of alts to neg me too. Pathetic as fukk.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:So WTF is your point??!! You rather them stop covering Black issues?

I don't care what they do, we simply don't need them. You're posts spoke like TyT covering Black issues is a good thing. Most of the time the coverage is lackluster and fails to note white supremacy and how it isn't isolated incidents rather a systematic treatment of Black people that has been going on for hundreds of years. Cenk, most of the time, says it is "Police brutality" which is apart of "poor training". A bunch of crap.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I don't understand why white feminist don't understand that black feminist feel excluded from their movement. The declaration of Independence, which was designed to give all men freedom was created by slave owners who did NOT have blacks in their idea of Freedom. The woman's suffrage movement lost members when they refused to denounce the Black women who joined. Obviously their idea of women's rights did NOT include black women. This country has history of claiming human rights are for "all" yet excluding blacks in this idea.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I don't care what they do, we simply don't need them. You're posts spoke like TyT covering Black issues is a good thing. Most of the time the coverage is lackluster and fails to note white supremacy and how it isn't isolated incidents rather a systematic treatment of Black people that has been going on for hundreds of years. Cenk, most of the time, says it is "Police brutality" which is apart of "poor training". A bunch of crap.

:snoop: I can tell you don't watch TYT, don't know WTF you're talking about, or/and trolling.

Last edited: