TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol so instead of refuting either of my two points you resort to making yourself look like a damn fool. Lol hold this L cac.

you refuted your own points for me :pachaha: you claim not to go to white owned media, then immediately backed it up with going to google

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
TYT covers a wide range of social and political topics that gets ignored in mass media (especially pertaining to black folks) y'all can sleep on youtube but they've accumulated over 2billion views and a large audience.

which makes me wonder why there's no black equivalent of TYT

:snoop: sigh at this point where just going around in circles. I already told you plenty of black sources of media but go ahead and keep your cacs. I find it funny that you like cacs so much yet hang around a predominantly black site. It's because you know they know you ain't shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: sigh at this point where just going around in circles. I already told you plenty of black sources of media but go ahead and keep your cacs. I find it funny that you like cacs so much yet hang around a predominantly black site. It's because you know they know you ain't shyt.
plenty of sources? you pointed to theroot, tariq and deray :pachaha:i like cacs so much? how so? sounds like you have no real rebuttal

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
you refuted your own points for me :pachaha: you claim not to go to white owned media, then immediately backed it up with going to google

Where did I claim I don't use white media? And where the hell did I mention google????

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how so? cenk or tyt has no trace of being racist towards blacks. @The G.O.D II is bringing up complete irrelevant shyt regarding the armenian genocide.

Ask any white person how the black race came into existence. Any answer besides "the Creator put us here first" should let you know just how racist they are, consciously or unconsciously.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Lol it's clear your a troll and a cac. I've ethered you enough and it's clear your out of sensible arguments.. Like I said before it's curious why you spend so much time on a predominantly site despite loving white people so much. ignored.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Im scratching my head wondering why you can't see what's wrong with that statement

So your saying a black woman should be more satisfied being treated like absolute shyt by a black man versus being treated strictly as a sexual object to a white man.

Both are horrid ends but I would think that a reasonable human being would view being treated as a piece of shyt worse

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Is that woman gay? Is she in a relationship with a white man?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol it's clear your a troll and a cac. I've ethered you enough and it's clear your out of sensible arguments.. Like I said before it's curious why you spend so much time on a predominantly site despite loving white people so much. ignored.

exactly, you nikkas run when asked for any type of evidence. don't know why i'm wasting my time on alias that'll be banned soon as the mods flip the switch