TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
I never made any proclamations on what people should and shouldn't be posting or following. I didn't even present any argument so unsound logic is irrelevant.

I read through threads. After reading through this one, I stand by my criticism of this topic. Two non black women offending eachother is a non issue especially when black people have real issues out here

But you are right, I had to debate in my head about whether I wanted organic almond butter or if I was going to save money buying regular Jif. So I guess we all worry about pointless shyt :ehh::manny:

Eh, Ana is using her platform to disparage other people on twitter she disagrees with. She colors the argument before people can consider the other party's argument.

Where it concerns this topic, it is on the nature of white feminists defining what Blackness is. Ana is going about what white supremacists have been doing for 400 years. Rachel Dolezal is considered Black because she identifies with it, yet Ana doesn't concern herself with what being Black is which is not just simple identification, it is our collective experience and DNA that makes us Black. Ana completely bypasses this and says, "Yes, I consider her Black". White people do this type of nonsense all of the damn time.

"Black is speaking in a ghetto dialect"
"Black is being stupid and behaving aggressively"

all qualifications of Blackness imposed on us by whites. They don't even regard our definition of Blackness. That is a problem, and that is why this topic is important.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why dudes on here keep saying 'black-owned media when we don't even have one. We don't have a black news outlet that's black-owned that can go toe-to-toe with CNN, FOX, etc.
exactly, these dudes trying to prove me wrong when there is no black owned media.

we dont even have a popular black owned news youtube channel

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
tyt wants to have her on to explain cultural appropriation. (which is already a mistake) ana apologized for what she said about her on the show, not because of her comments over rachel.

also, quit trying to make this about me defending white women over black women. this 3/4ths cac doesn't represent BW to me. ana, cenk, tyt have defended black folks harder than any media, black owned or otherwise. so coming for them as if they're your enemy is retarded and shows how aimless you dudes are

:comeon: I fukks with TYT & :cape: for Ana, but you going too far if you say TYT defends Black folks more than any Black-owned media.

then point me towards the non-existent black media that's going harder.

All the Black podcasts I listen to will pretty much refer to TWIB:

This Week in Blackness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HOME | #TWIBnation

TWiB.FM | #TWIBnation

Elon James White (@elonjames) on Twitter

Elon James White - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BLACKNESS.TV | #TWIBnation

Last edited:

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
I don't know why dudes on here keep saying 'black-owned media when we don't even have one. We don't have a black news outlet that's black-owned that can go toe-to-toe with CNN, FOX, etc.

The point is neither can TYT. There are however plenty of black blogs/personalities he can follow that do the same as TYT, yet he chooses the cacs and even has the nerve to say that they :cape:for black people more than actual black people.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Google the definition of media....

Also why are random youtube bloggers considered media then to you.

but aren't the majority of pages owned and operated by non-blacks?

"b-b-but you get your information from the white media"

Moshe.

All Star
Daps

Those types of media outlets are dying out.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:francis:man i swear these bytches who ain't never done shyt from the middle of ohio crying about cultural appropriation

god damn please get them off the internet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
ed1f4530af23bcbf23e023f2dfbd1531.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

m6GHufNq.jpg

:scust::scust::camby::camby:

:manny:

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
but aren't the majority of pages owned and operated by non-blacks?

"b-b-but you get your information from the white media"

Lol so instead of refuting either of my two points you resort to making yourself look like a damn fool. Lol hold this L cac.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Google the definition of media....

Also why are random youtube bloggers considered media then to you.
TYT covers a wide range of social and political topics that gets ignored in mass media (especially pertaining to black folks) y'all can sleep on youtube but they've accumulated over 2billion views and a large audience.

which makes me wonder why there's no black equivalent of TYT