TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol so post count determines ethnicty? No actions do, and your actions are clearly those of a cac. As for black media how about theroot.com, Tariq Nasheed, Deray, or the 1000s of black people on twitter who discuss these issues daily? But yeah Black media doesn't cover black news... support cac media over black media brehs.

props to the root, but a website blog isn't combating visual media like fox news. as for tariq, deray, or other twitter activist :mjlol: are you serious? so you get your news and media from random twitter users? :dead:

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
props to the root, but a website blog isn't combating visual media like fox news. as for tariq, deray, or other twitter activist :mjlol: are you serious? so you get your news and media from random twitter users? :dead:

says the guy who gets his news from random youtube users :stopitslime:also Tariq has a livestream just like TYT. Funny how black people using social media is a joke to you. But white people using social media is considered a legitimate news source. :sas1: And you wonder why I called you a cac.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
I never made any proclamations on what people should and shouldn't be posting or following. I didn't even present any argument so unsound logic is irrelevant.

I read through threads. After reading through this one, I stand by my criticism of this topic. Two non black women offending eachother is a non issue especially when black people ave real issues out here :manny:

The proclamation was insinuated, i.e., "we should be talking about Black issues and not these non-sense topics" which means people should be talking about what you feel is important. Also the argument was that this sort of topic not being important or pertinent to Black issues because these two are non-Black?
Let's tackle the "argument" point. You made the claim that this topic isn't important because it was about what two non-Black women were talking about, and because it isn't as severe as the Black woman found dead in a cell. That is the basis of an argument.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I have to agree with the mixed breed on this. I think the point she was trying to make is that the cac was overstepping her boundaries when she was talking about Rachel Dolezal should be considered black and that's something white feminist have a habit of telling black feminist what they should do. It's still :camby:to feminism though our struggle is one. We'll have a real movement when we move as a unit.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps

And lol at you thinking TYT is combating Fox news. Them nikkas don't even know TYT exist.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
tyt wants to have her on to explain cultural appropriation. (which is already a mistake) ana apologized for what she said about her on the show, not because of her comments over rachel.

also, quit trying to make this about me defending white women over black women. this 3/4ths cac doesn't represent BW to me. ana, cenk, tyt have defended black folks harder than any media, black owned or otherwise. so coming for them as if they're your enemy is retarded and shows how aimless you dudes are
:comeon: I fukks with TYT & :cape: for Ana, but you going too far if you say TYT defends Black folks more than any Black-owned media.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
says the guy who gets his news from random youtube users :stopitslime:also Tariq has a livestream just like TYT. Funny how black people using social media is a joke to you. But white people using social media is considered a legitimate news source. :sas1: And you wonder why I called you a cac.
even tariq doesn't claim to be a news source, what the fukk is wrong with you :skip:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
even tariq doesn't claim to be a news source, what the fukk is wrong with you :skip:

I don't know why dudes on here keep saying 'black-owned media when we don't even have one. We don't have a black news outlet that's black-owned that can go toe-to-toe with CNN, FOX, etc.