TYT's Ana Kasparian calls a black feminist a "fukking bytch" for calling out her white feminism

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Any breh riding for Ana is a c00n

Ana has always been an idiot. But any shill for white feminists isn't somebody that I care to defend (shills = Black feminists).

In any case Ana talked about "not believing in skin color dividing women" yet classifies herself as white. That is pointing out what you are and putting yourself in a specific camp of "whiteness" which differentiates itself from Blackness. A person who actually holds those beliefs (not separating based on skin color) wouldn't classify themselves as "white" rather "human". Ana is Ana. A silly little girl. I don't expect much from her.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Polarizing and controversial people get more attention especially on social media :snoop:

People overlook the thousands of black women who everyday defend and praise black men. A lot of insecure brothas want to focus on the few lost souls who diss us. I've been to actually events held by black feminist that did nothing but promote black men and black love. There is a difference between a woman who talks shyt on the internet and a woman who is actuality in the trenches.

Stop focusing on the few women who bash us, pay attention to the ones who love and defend us. There are more black women who ride for us then ones who bash us
I know a lot of black women praise black men, I'm talking about black women who call themselves black feminists in which that's a small minority. With in that small group some of them have a anti-black male message that lash out not only in Facebook or Twitter but news articles, books, tv, and movies. That is a very loud thing not to ignore, they could at least clear the air saying they don't represent that message.

And again I'm not talking about the average bw, I'm talking about that small sub-group who call themselves black feminists.
I totally got what you were saying. I feel the same way about the very vocal black men online who seem to outnumber the black men who actually think positively about black women. I always wonder where they are too (there seems to be so few esp on the coli).
I'm not talking about the average bw, I know the majority of them don't trash bm, I'm talking about the small political group who call themselves black feminists. They seem to have many media outlets to put out they're message like books and news articles. When they unjustly attack bm and not get called out by other black feminists, it make it seem like a anti bm group.

I see black men call out other black men when they attack black women, I see black women call out other black women when they attack black men. I never see a black feminist call out another black feminist for attack black men.

Last edited:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
This shyt is such a non issue... They're hanging black women in jails. But we are making threads on two non black chicks debating BULLshyt.

Sure, instead of posting in those threads, you decide to waltz in this thread and talk about people not posting in those threads disregarding the fact that there are a lot of people in this thread making comments in that thread at the same time. Not only that, the logic is unsound. Can people not post in multiple threads in a day?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear you nikkas lack basic reading comprehension. Why would she invite her on her show just to talk about her calling her a bytch? The fact that she said it highlights her ignorance and that she's ready to learn from it is clearly in reference to the white feminist part. But go on keep :cape: for these white folks, see how far that gets you.:mjpls:

tyt wants to have her on to explain cultural appropriation. (which is already a mistake) ana apologized for what she said about her on the show, not because of her comments over rachel.

also, quit trying to make this about me defending white women over black women. this 3/4ths cac doesn't represent BW to me. ana, cenk, tyt have defended black folks harder than any media, black owned or otherwise. so coming for them as if they're your enemy is retarded and shows how aimless you dudes are

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
tyt wants to have her on to explain cultural appropriation. (which is already a mistake) ana apologized for what she said about her on the show, not because of her comments over rachel.

also, quit trying to make this about me defending white women over black women. this 3/4ths cac doesn't represent BW to me. ana, cenk, tyt have defended black folks harder than any media, black owned or otherwise. so coming for them as if they're your enemy is retarded and shows how aimless you dudes are

Lmao now I know you're a cac. So you're mad at the girl for being 3/4s white but Ana despite being 4/4s white is a ok? And no TYT has not defended black people more than any black owned media/people. Stop following cacs and actually follow black people and maybe you'll realize that with your ignorant ass :scust:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao now I know you're a cac. So your made at the girl for being 3/4s white but ana despite being 4/4s white is a ok? And no TYT has not defending black people more than any black owned media/people. Stop following cacs and actually followe black people and maybe you'll realize that with your ignorant ass :scust:
bruh you have 61 post since yesterday and i'm the cac. what black owned media has represented (that doesn't exist) has defended black folks harder.

i'm watching the livestream right now and they're on the 3rd story over black folks facing police brutality. who else is going harder, i'll wait

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Sure, instead of posting in those threads, you decide to waltz in this thread and talk about people not posting in those threads disregarding the fact that there are a lot of people in this thread making comments in that thread at the same time. Not only that, the logic is unsound. Can people not post in multiple threads in a day?
I never made any proclamations on what people should and shouldn't be posting or following. I didn't even present any argument so unsound logic is irrelevant.

I read through threads. After reading through this one, I stand by my criticism of this topic. Two non black women offending eachother is a non issue especially when black people have real issues out here

But you are right, I had to debate in my head about whether I wanted organic almond butter or if I was going to save money buying regular Jif. So I guess we all worry about pointless shyt :ehh::manny:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Polarizing and controversial people get more attention especially on social media :snoop:

People overlook the thousands of black women who everyday defend and praise black men. A lot of insecure brothas want to focus on the few lost souls who diss us. I've been to actually events held by black feminist that did nothing but promote black men and black love. There is a difference between a woman who talks shyt on the internet and a woman who is actuality in the trenches.

Stop focusing on the few women who bash us, pay attention to the ones who love and defend us. There are more black women who ride for us then ones who bash us
I say this everyday. I see black women defend fblack ken all the time against white supremacy or fellow b lack women.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
bruh you have 61 post since yesterday and i'm the cac. what black owned media has represented (that doesn't exist) has defended black folks harder.

i'm watching the livestream right now and they're on the 3rd story over black folks facing police brutality. who else is going harder, i'll wait

Lol so post count determines ethnicty? No actions do, and your actions are clearly those of a cac. As for black media how about theroot.com, Tariq Nasheed, Deray, or the 1000s of black people on twitter who discuss these issues daily? But yeah Black media doesn't cover black news... support cac media over black media brehs.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
A grandchild of a bedwench is over here trying to call out this cac bytch...:russ:

Not much sympathy and fukk feminist...black or white. :manny: