Tyrese with a GMB soliloquy

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This would apply if it was only dudes doing dirt but we all know both can be just as wicked, full stop.

I'll never forget one of my godbrothers got viciously played by his girl, who I guess wanted to slick one of the dudes in our circle.

Everyone told him, "your wifey's energy is different around ole boy. Watch it."
Even our mutual friend who she was giving lowkey rhythm to warned him that her energy was foul.
He trusted her, handwaved all the warnings.

Our mutual eventually showed him the snaps she'd sent him, devastated him.

Like, tears on a lunch break broken.
My godbrother wasn't doing dirt, they were saving for a house. Hell, the nikka favors Idris a little bit!

They ish was great til it wasn't n she was done.

He fought her on the separation and divorce, even after she moved so foul.
So nah, all that to say this...it's not just bad behavior on our part that spurs this kinda mercenary detachment.
Oh no- I feel you.

His wife was a wh0re. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Sorry for him, honestly.

However this particular example was about cheating.

The commenter said that he watched men who ruined their relationships get upset that their wives didn’t react. THAT’s what I’m talking about. Getting mad your wife doesn’t to have a breakdown after you purposely shoved your penis is another women is actually psycho @Still Benefited

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They want to live in a world where we worship them and regardless of how shytty they treat us, we stay. When that fantasy breaks they lose it. Ego is a helluva drug.
And there definitely are good guys out there!- but I’m not about to fukk up my beauty sleep because you did what you wanted to do.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He’s a entertainer and lives in luxury

And he goes after a Dominican chick with a kid and who is just on social media as a influencer( meaning nothing)

He’s a idiot to continue to date women who’s not even humble and honor to be around u and using u like bow wow women uses him to get on
Who had a kid? I thought both of his wives were childless

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Men dont even have to cheat for women to do this. Happens all the time, dude doesnt have to be a "bad guy" and women are always an "angel" who just has to make tough decision
And women don’t have to be bad wives for their husbands to emotionally check out 🤷🏾‍♀️

I don’t know why we’re bringing up other examples when this is about men cheating lol

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
And women don’t have to be bad wives for their husbands to emotionally check out 🤷🏾‍♀️

I don’t know why we’re bringing up other examples when this is about men cheating lol
I thought this was about Tyrese (Had to scroll up confirm thread even, lol), Im not intimately familiar with the situation that he was going off on, he cheated on his girl for her to break bad on him? Either way, you got it, Ima let you cook..

All Ima say is men understand Briffaults Law, read it, understand it, accept it.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
This nikka got up, took headphones off, put the hood up on his hoodie, just to demonstrate nothing! :dead:

This nikka sooo extra.
I could see hoes thinking he too corny and fake to deal with.

Word. I used to fukk with Tyrese back in the day but he obviously has a huuuuuge ego (as he said himself). The nikka done some off the wall shyt
and stories you hear is bugged out. The nikka a diva.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Idk yall, when he described how he would watch for her reaction after dropping the baby off from the concealment of his house curtains it kinda solidified how unhinged he is :patrice:

That isn't to say he didn't have any points, specifically the conversation about black men not having the option to express themselves, but in hindsight, none of us should be able to witness his private meltdowns via social media.