Tyrese with a GMB soliloquy

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
Tyrese is exhausting. That marriage began with him berating his ex and ended with him berating her. What he was describing was like watching a tv show, talking about she didn't look back. Of course she didn't. She wanted to get out of there as quick as possible to avoid an encounter with him. He dissociated too, was he not shaving vagina on social media two weeks after the divorce finalized?

That girl he's with ain't genuine either because if she was there's no way she staying with someone venting about an ex all day.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:sas2:
Girl you don’t have to ask that question lol
I really am curious to what you think. I notice women will often try to qualify statements about the general population of men with "but there are good men" or "there are good ones" or something to that effect. Men rarely ever do this in reference to statements made about women in general.

I was curious if the qualifying statement meant that you think the majority of men are good.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Tyrese is figuring shyt out in his 40s that most nikkas figured out int their 20s early 30s. He keeps going thru it cuz he want a bad bytch knowing he looks how he looks. He just needs a chunky country bytch.

What Tyrese really needs is a good therapist/psychologist to help him get through his abandonment/mommy issues which seem to be the root of his bad choices in women & failed relationships.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Said how we tear down and clown our own brothers for speaking his truth. Wasn't nothing weak or wack about that.

Op Negged
i can’t help that I laughed at some of the replies but i didn’t make the thread to clown..it’s a poster who I won’t tag on here that’s been going thru a similar situation & I posted this to show the lesson here is how quick & cold a woman can detach from the situation

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
i can’t help that I laughed at some of the replies but i didn’t make the thread to clown..it’s a poster who I won’t tag on here that’s been going thru a similar situation & I posted this to show the lesson here is how quick & cold a woman can detach from the situation

Some of it is funny, but we really have a sick culture of dogging each other out. It's really putting us all in a bad place of no matter what we do it's wrong.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I really am curious to what you think. I notice women will often try to qualify statements about the general population of men with "but there are good men" or "there are good ones" or something to that effect. Men rarely ever do this in reference to statements made about women in general.

I was curious if the qualifying statement meant that you think the majority of men are good.
Lies.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
and went through all the emotions while she was still with him.
This is what a lot of people are missing. The "apathetic" person in these situations usually either processed this shyt or has been processing shyt for some time now (and due to past experiences elsewhere in life, may have a good deal of practice doing so). It can be jarring but not shocking. Even more, not only women do it. Some men do it as well. I've done it myself. It happens.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It’s not even that.

Black Ty is legit out of his mind. Ol girl stayed as long as she had to and broke out. That’s why she seems so “unaffected”. She realized she was trapped with a madman and went through all the emotions while she was still with him.

Folks act like they don’t remember all the goofy ass videos Tyrese released of him crying and over-sharing after his first divorce/custody battle.

He seems like the type who stops taking his prescribed meds and doesn’t really how crazy he acts.

This is what a lot of people are missing. The "apathetic" person in these situations usually either processed this shyt or has been processing shyt for some time now (and due to past experiences elsewhere in life, may have a good deal of practice doing so). It can be jarring but not shocking. Even more, not only women do it. Some men do it as well. I've done it myself. It happens.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

I just didn’t want to hear “not all men”

Lol

Superstar
Daps
It’s not even that.

Black Ty is legit out of his mind. Ol girl stayed as long as she had to and broke out. That’s why she seems so “unaffected”. She realized she was trapped with a madman and went through all the emotions while she was still with him.
they got into a big argument

he changed the locks on the house so she & the kid couldn't get in, so she filed for divorce.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it’s cool for y’all to hurt ours 🤔
Having your ego hurt is an internal thing it has nothing to do with what the other person does. Breh simply needs to take his ego out of the equation and accept the situation for what it is. He talks alot about what his ex did or didn't do, but in the end, this is about him and his ego. He cannot accept that she moved on while he hasn't, and he can't move on, because he cannot accept that she did. Unless he accepts the situation for what it is, he will never be able to heal :yeshrug: