Tyrese with a GMB soliloquy

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He need to get back in the studio and put that pain on wax then when he's done, contact Noah baumbach and Tyler perry to do a spiritual successor to marriage story. Original score by Johnny greenwood feat. Kendrick Lamar, Usher, Drake, Future and the weeknd

Daps
Correction,we may do stuff that we know will hurt you if you find out,big difference.You finding always seems impossible in our heads. The plan to get away with it is always masterful,something only Kaiser Soze himself could come up with. But thats usually just the lust talking. In reality programming another woman in your phone as "Pizza Hut" isnt genius at all in 2023
full

But the point is,if youve ever stolen. You know the focus wasnt on how it would dissapoint your mother if she found out. The focus was how can I have this thing. And make sure my mother doesnt find out,so I dont dissapoint her. So actually when it comes to cheating,the immediate thought is how can we NOT hurt the woman we love. It may sound like the same thing,if you ignore the nuance:respect:

This is real. Breh, people on this forum talk real spicy about you but you got some true insight on a lot of topics. I rocks with you.

Daps
I'd never give that much of myself
to a broad......I had to learn to be
as selfish as a woman and it has
served me well through life.
UKVu0t8.gif

This is where I'm at now. I'm naturally selfish when it comes to giving of myself but I always felt bad about it. I always felt that I was doing something wrong by not opening up and not being willing to let my walls down with women cause I don't trust none of them. Thought I was toxic.

Now I'm at the point where I accept it. This is who I am. And id rather lean into this than to become a vulnerable punching bag for women who use men and feel nothing.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Correction,we may do stuff that we know will hurt you if you find out,big difference.You finding always seems impossible in our heads. The plan to get away with it is always masterful,something only Kaiser Soze himself could come up with. But thats usually just the lust talking. In reality programming another woman in your phone as "Pizza Hut" isnt genius at all in 2023
full

But the point is,if youve ever stolen. You know the focus wasnt on how it would dissapoint your mother if she found out. The focus was how can I have this thing. And make sure my mother doesnt find out,so I dont dissapoint her. So actually when it comes to cheating,the immediate thought is how can we NOT hurt the woman we love. It may sound like the same thing,if you ignore the nuance:respect:

None of what you said involves not cheating or "stealing" in the first place in order to keep your house whole...

Cheaters really downplay how disrespectful and dangerous it is for ppl when y'all cheat in monogamous relationships. Not only is it emotionally taxing and hurtful but you are literally putting your partners health at risk. To know that you've harmed someone in such a way but have the audacity to be pissy that they aren't giving you emotional fireworks is literally insane.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t his current GF say she really wanted a dead white man and not him?
:mjgrin: Im starting to see why she made that comment
She’s probably giving everything she can but he is out here giving public speeches about his ex wife whilst with her.
Dedicating his mental health to his ex wife whilst with her.

Must be draining for her. He should’ve done some healing first.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
@Still Benefited
I cannot rock with that.

Y’all knowingly do stuff that will hurt your woman, she realizes that you knowingly did something that would hurt her and damage the relationship, yet SHE’s the weird one when she accepts that you make moves without caring about her feelings?

Y’all are some self-centered MFs
This would apply if it was only dudes doing dirt but we all know both can be just as wicked, full stop.

I'll never forget one of my godbrothers got viciously played by his girl, who I guess wanted to slick one of the dudes in our circle.

Everyone told him, "your wifey's energy is different around ole boy. Watch it."
Even our mutual friend who she was giving lowkey rhythm to warned him that her energy was foul.
He trusted her, handwaved all the warnings.

Our mutual eventually showed him the snaps she'd sent him, devastated him.

Like, tears on a lunch break broken.
My godbrother wasn't doing dirt, they were saving for a house. Hell, the nikka favors Idris a little bit!

They ish was great til it wasn't n she was done.

He fought her on the separation and divorce, even after she moved so foul.
So nah, all that to say this...it's not just bad behavior on our part that spurs this kinda mercenary detachment.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Tyrese is figuring shyt out in his 40s that most nikkas figured out int their 20s early 30s. He keeps going thru it cuz he want a bad bytch knowing he looks how he looks. He just needs a chunky country bytch.
You know this nikka started out as a model right?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@Still Benefited
I cannot rock with that.

Y’all knowingly do stuff that will hurt your woman, she realizes that you knowingly did something that would hurt her and damage the relationship, yet SHE’s the weird one when she accepts that you make moves without caring about her feelings?

Y’all are some self-centered MFs
They want to live in a world where we worship them and regardless of how shytty they treat us, we stay. When that fantasy breaks they lose it. Ego is a helluva drug.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
None of what you said involves not cheating or "stealing" in the first place in order to keep your house whole...

Cheaters really downplay how disrespectful and dangerous it is for ppl when y'all cheat in monogamous relationships. Not only is it emotionally taxing and hurtful but you are literally putting your partners health at risk. To know that you've harmed someone in such a way but have the audacity to be pissy that they aren't giving you emotional fireworks is literally insane.
AND WE ARE THE SOCIOPATHS FOR NOT GOING CRAZY WHEN THESE NIKKAS CHEAT KNOWING ALL THIS?!

These are the times I’m glad I post here because it’s amazing hearing men rationalize their behavior and flip it on women like WE are the ones in the wrong. It is amazing.

You men are the actual sociopaths. I don’t know how you tried to flip it @Still Benefited

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
He’s a entertainer and lives in luxury

And he goes after a Dominican chick with a kid and who is just on social media as a influencer( meaning nothing)

He’s a idiot to continue to date women who’s not even humble and honor to be around u and using u like bow wow women uses him to get on