Tyrese with a GMB soliloquy

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
AND WE ARE THE SOCIOPATHS FOR NOT GOING CRAZY WHEN THESE NIKKAS CHEAT KNOWING ALL THIS?!

These are the times I’m glad I post here because it’s amazing hearing men rationalize their behavior and flip it on women like WE are the ones in the wrong. It is amazing.

You men are the actual sociopaths. I don’t know how you tried to flip it @Still Benefited

It's obviously an ego thing. It's about needing her to continue to overtly show emotion regarding the situation because he does. Meanwhile, whatever tears and breakdowns she may have had over the years were probably roundly ignored and dismissed.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Having your ego hurt is an internal thing it has nothing to do with what the other person does. Breh simply needs to take his ego out of the equation and accept the situation for what it is. He talks alot about what his ex did or didn't do, but in the end, this is about him and his ego. He cannot accept that she moved on while he hasn't, and he can't move on, because he cannot accept that she did. Unless he accepts the situation for what it is, he will never be able to heal :yeshrug:
He can’t accept that he did some fukk nikka shyt and she called his bluff and walked away. She was supposed to beg and plead and come crawling back. She didn’t, and he doesn’t understand why the millionaire with the big house can’t act an ass and have his woman act like a doormat.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
i thought this was gonna be the vid where his girl said paul walker was more her type

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
His first wife who he has a kid with is from London… lasted 2 years… I saw the reports where a judge to her to get a job because she didn’t want to work and just wanted to collect a check

Second wife lasted 3 years.. look at her Instagram page and she basically just comments on other people podcast videos

And now he’s with this chick who just known from social media and almost everyday uploading pics of herself

He stays picking exotic redbones that end up fukking his life up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
His first wife who he has a kid with is from London… lasted 2 years… I saw the reports where a judge to her to get a job because she didn’t want to work and just wanted to collect a check

Second wife lasted 3 years.. look at her Instagram page and she basically just comments on other people podcast videos

And now he’s with this chick who just known from social media and almost everyday uploading pics of herself

He stays picking exotic redbones that end up fukking his life up

he literally does this to himself... :dead: