Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Sad thing about it is the last part of that
nikkas do it on here
Tear down a nikka when he is vulnerable
And tear down nikkas with an opinion that goes against what you believe
Especially when it comes to females
Tell me I’m lying
nikkas quick with the RIP post
But be some of the main catalysts of fukk nikkas shyt that landed that black man in the grave to begin with
One thing is for certain
When a woman is over it
You will see nothing but a demon
She will act like your mere existence never happened
She will be a whole other person on them social media sites
You will become gotdamn me Terminator in her life story
But limp wrist attack dogs will call you an incel/hate all women to minimize your story to uplift just one side of a story
Men if you are in a relationship now and it ends
Watch for the hook
You will get it from every angle and your story will go unheard
Or nikkas will promote that same toxic shyt that kills us at an early age
Not even mad at Ty for it
Keeping that shyt inside ain’t healthy
Been there, Done That

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate his comments about black men and how we're attacked whether we open up or not. Especially in an era where it's open season on black men via culture, academia, medicine, courts, police, etc. At the same time I think it's worth pointing out once a woman is done, she's DONE. Due to the job I have, I've been around a lot of older, well off men going through expensive divorces. And the thing I've noticed in every case, whether the guy was cheating or not, is that the guys are always upset and describe their ex as being indifferent. It's almost surreal listening to a man admit to cheating, admit to ruining his relationship, and then bitterly describe his anger/shock that his wife calmly divorced him. They're expecting some type of cinematic, emotional act. But when a woman is finished with you, her brain erases you from the picture and she moves on man.

I don't know anything about Tyrese's relationship or how/why they broke up. I'm just saying as men I think we should recognize that final step of dissociation and be ready for it.

We call those women sociopaths and Aries. I refuse to understand it,because I simply cant understand how my cheating turns you into a whoooole other person. Difference is men are rarely that emotional or that clingy to begin with. Even if we do love a woman,we arent extra about it. Women be so extra,so clingy, wanting to have meetings about our feelings. Catch you cheating,and suddenly they act like theyve been cloned and are emotionless,and quickly move on
full
. The best way to reconcile the hurt,is to understand the women are acting 85% of the time. When they really act like they dont care,its usually because they do. Thou does pretend not to care too much:respect:

But you dont want to be a begger or a stalker. So just go listen to some rnb and get the pain out and take the L.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We call those women sociopaths and Aries. I refuse to understand it,because I simply cant understand how my cheating turns you into a whoooole other person. Difference is men are rarely that emotional or that clingy to begin with. Even if we do love a woman,we arent extra about it. Women be so extra,so clingy, wanting to have meetings about our feelings. Catch you cheating,and suddenly they act like theyve been cloned and are emotionless,and quickly move on
full
. The best way to reconcile the hurt,is to understand the women are acting 85% of the time. When they really act like they dont care,its usually because they do. Thou does pretend not to care too much:respect:

But you dont want to be a begger or a stalker. So just go listen to some rnb and get the pain out and take the L.
Naaaaaaaaaah

Why do y’all do shyt you’re not supposed to do and then get mad when WE come to the realization that you did exactly what you wanted to do. So what’s the point getting upset?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Here’s the thing though…reread what you wrote.

These men knew they fukked up their relationships, yet expected some crazy, emotional response from their wives.

You knowingly do shyt that you know may end your relationship, and expect the woman you’re with to be an irrational ball of emotions after you purposely did something.

Why would I flip out if you’re doing things that you know will hurt me and cause a break up? You already made your choice with your actions. Why do I need to be upset?

Sometimes I wonder if some of y’all do messed up stuff just to hurt/humble your woman and watch her go through pain. Some women won’t give you that satisfaction 🤷🏾‍♀️

full

@Still Benefited
I cannot rock with that.

Y’all knowingly do stuff that will hurt your woman, she realizes that you knowingly did something that would hurt her and damage the relationship, yet SHE’s the weird one when she accepts that you make moves without caring about her feelings?

Y’all are some self-centered MFs

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Still Benefited
I cannot rock with that.

Y’all knowingly do stuff that will hurt your woman, she realizes that you knowingly did something that would hurt her and damage the relationship, yet SHE’s the weird one when she accepts that you make moves without caring about her feelings?

Y’all are some self-centered MFs

Correction,we may do stuff that we know will hurt you if you find out,big difference.You finding always seems impossible in our heads. The plan to get away with it is always masterful,something only Kaiser Soze himself could come up with. But thats usually just the lust talking. In reality programming another woman in your phone as "Pizza Hut" isnt genius at all in 2023
full

But the point is,if youve ever stolen. You know the focus wasnt on how it would dissapoint your mother if she found out. The focus was how can I have this thing. And make sure my mother doesnt find out,so I dont dissapoint her. So actually when it comes to cheating,the immediate thought is how can we NOT hurt the woman we love. It may sound like the same thing,if you ignore the nuance:respect:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Correction,we may do stuff that we know will hurt you if you find out,big difference.You finding always seems impossible in our heads. The plan to get away with it is always masterful,something only Kaiser Soze himself could come up with. But thats usually just the lust talking. In reality programming another woman in your phone as "Pizza Hut" isnt genius at all in 2023
full

But the point is,if youve ever stolen. You know the focus wasnt on how it would dissapoint your mother if she found out. The focus was how can I have this thing. And make sure my mother doesnt find out,so I dont dissapoint her. So actually when it comes to cheating,the immediate thought is how can we NOT hurt the woman we love. It may sound like the same thing,if you ignore the nuance:respect:
Then why do you fault women for not reacting when they discover that you wronged them?

It’s far healthier to come to the understanding that he cheated for himself/his desires and it has nothing to do with her. Win/win.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then why do you fault women for not reacting when they discover that you wronged them?

It’s far healthier to come to the understanding that he cheated for himself/his desires and it has nothing to do with her. Win/win.

Probably because as men,our love is more unconditional. Even if we do cut you off we will still hurt if we truly loved you. Its just more weird to see someone act robotic and non chalant about the situation. After claiming to love you so much a week ago#OhYourLoveDifferent.

Im perfectly fine with being cut off completely in anger and dissapointment. But acting indifferent and righteously unnaffected:picard:? Even though I know its probably just an act,what if it isnt
full
?

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Tyrese makes the same mistakes repeatedly but I feel him he described his emotions really well:francis:Women keep on showing him who they are, he's going to encounter the same thing constantly until he learns to adjust and move with more clarity and objectivity.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Tyrese is figuring shyt out in his 40s that most nikkas figured out int their 20s early 30s. He keeps going thru it cuz he want a bad bytch knowing he looks how he looks. He just needs a chunky country bytch.
It’s not even that.

Black Ty is legit out of his mind. Ol girl stayed as long as she had to and broke out. That’s why she seems so “unaffected”. She realized she was trapped with a madman and went through all the emotions while she was still with him.

Folks act like they don’t remember all the goofy ass videos Tyrese released of him crying and over-sharing after his first divorce/custody battle.

He seems like the type who stops taking his prescribed meds and doesn’t really how crazy he acts.