Tyrese Wins Case Against Baby Mama!!!...UPDATE: CRIES AGAIN...SAYS I'M NOT CRAZY I'M BROKE!!!...

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
shyt like this is why I don't want to have kids, or commit to women. How you gonna try to screw over someone giving you 13k a month? That's 156k a year smh. And you gonna keep his daughter from him? Jesus

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Good for bruh...he need to stay off social media for at least a month and get his mind right...I understand not seein ur child will make a naga crazy...needs to dead all that extra curricular shyt tho..ain't tryin to see a naga snot bubbles n shyt...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All us dark skin brehs need to trade Tyrese. He is no longer dark skin.

tumblr_og1e5lJq9V1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Why would ol girl lie about that tho? Child abuse is serious. It's crazy lengths some exes will go through to hurt you. Tyrese is unhinged but child abuse isn't something to play about.
Why would a woman lie about abuse?

Because she knows it´s one of the sure fire ways of getting legal action taken against a former or current partner and of swaying a judge to give full custody or increase alimony payments.

She uses the child as a pawn in her game for more money or more power basically over her former partner.

It´s completely sickening to regular people, but this happens everyday. Specifically in a system where mothers often get the benefit of the doubt vs men, there are women who abuse this.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Considering that Norma filed a police report against Tyrese, I don't think that she was lying. Tyrese made an Instagram post yesterday claiming that his "Jewish Daddy" (his exact words) was flying him out of L.A. because it was too much of a toxic environment for him. A few hours later, the child abuse charges were dropped. We all know how Hollywood gets down; I think it's pretty clear that Tyrese gave up some *favors* in exchange for a favor. I'm really worried about his daughter's safety.

giphy.webp

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
M
:why:

Hell u talm bout ....

MY LIFE MJB was my favourite R&b album of the 90s

And I fukks with her hard...

So hard I fukked two of her cousins
:blessed:

But wasn't you calling her a c00n the other day and said she wasn't iconic?? :ohhh:

You know who this is right? I only changed my name cuz I got accused of swagga jackin :mjlol:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
M

But wasn't you calling her a c00n the other day and said she wasn't iconic?? :ohhh:

You know who this is right? I only changed my name cuz I got accused of swagga jackin :mjlol:

giphy.gif

All I said was I wouldn't pay to see her in Vegas and the "chickengate" controversy slightly tarnished her legacy

Now I'm gonna politly ask you to leave