Tyrese Wins Case Against Baby Mama!!!...UPDATE: CRIES AGAIN...SAYS I'M NOT CRAZY I'M BROKE!!!...

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

All I said was I wouldn't pay to see her in Vegas and the "chickengate" controversy slightly tarnished her legacy

Now I'm gonna politly ask you to leave

Fam, we cool. I ain't got no beef. But what you actually said was her brand isn't iconic enough for Vegas and you was calling her all types of hoe this and she was c00ning for the dems singing Bruce Springsteen for Hillary.

We good tho. I just thought it was funny you was talking hella shyt about MJB but you a fan deep down. I told you let that HOH shyt go, fam. It got you up here being mad inconsistent :mjlol:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
good for him but he already cried like a bytch on the gram. ontop of that cryin to another man (the rock) about money. choose the mother of your children more carefully

proudtobe

Pro
Daps
Considering that Norma filed a police report against Tyrese, I don't think that she was lying. Tyrese made an Instagram post yesterday claiming that his "Jewish Daddy" (his exact words) was flying him out of L.A. because it was too much of a toxic environment for him. A few hours later, the child abuse charges were dropped. We all know how Hollywood gets down; I think it's pretty clear that Tyrese gave up some *favors* in exchange for a favor. I'm really worried about his daughter's safety.
Jewish Daddies came THROUGH!! I guess giving up his throat was worth the case being dropped.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
His ex wife needs to get a job or something to better occupy her time. She is fukking up her daughter. If a (black) psychiatrist determines that Tyrese needs help, then that’s one thing, but alienating from his own kid is selfish. You both made the kid.