Tyrese Wins Case Against Baby Mama!!!...UPDATE: CRIES AGAIN...SAYS I'M NOT CRAZY I'M BROKE!!!...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Having kids is the greatest potential loss ever:wow:

A dude with kids can never brag about his life or shyt to me:wow:

Your daughter could be a slut soon or son be gay

And if u got a baby mama instead of a wife
U already lost:wow:

Another man seeing yo kids more than u:wow:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Considering that Norma filed a police report against Tyrese, I don't think that she was lying. Tyrese made an Instagram post yesterday claiming that his "Jewish Daddy" (his exact words) was flying him out of L.A. because it was too much of a toxic environment for him. A few hours later, the child abuse charges were dropped. We all know how Hollywood gets down; I think it's pretty clear that Tyrese gave up some *favors* in exchange for a favor. I'm really worried about his daughter's safety.

I just noticed he turned of his comments on IG, too lol. They must have been lighting his ass up on that shyt. Jewish Daddy??? Really though?? A mess.

Daps
Good for him but I agree with dude in the video, he's still a weirdo and just committed career suicide unless he goes back to music or hits up John singleton.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Considering that Norma filed a police report against Tyrese, I don't think that she was lying. Tyrese made an Instagram post yesterday claiming that his "Jewish Daddy" (his exact words) was flying him out of L.A. because it was too much of a toxic environment for him. A few hours later, the child abuse charges were dropped. We all know how Hollywood gets down; I think it's pretty clear that Tyrese gave up some *favors* in exchange for a favor. I'm really worried about his daughter's safety.
:ohhh:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THAT nikka SAID I LOOK UGLY WHEN I CRY @0:35!!!...NAH nikka U UGLY :dame:WHEN U DON'T CRY TOO!!!

23w5x6v.png

:laff::laff::laff: