Tyrese Wins Case Against Baby Mama!!!...UPDATE: CRIES AGAIN...SAYS I'M NOT CRAZY I'M BROKE!!!...

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Why would ol girl lie about that tho? Child abuse is serious. It's crazy lengths some exes will go through to hurt you. Tyrese is unhinged but child abuse isn't something to play about.
Women have always lied about abuse in family court. And then took the lies back after getting the judgement they wanted. There were no consequences, because family court sucks.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
If the judge found her accusations to be unwarranted then SHE should face some penalties exactly for this reason.

Who the fukk comes up with sth like that :mindblown:
Why do women get away with lying about rape? Same mindset. Same permissiveness. Coddling the immature and damaged takes less time and political fallout than going hard for the truth.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad he won but he fukked up with all the F&F and the rock bullshyt. If this was all about your daughter then leave the hand that feeds you out of it.

hope the damage isn't done and he still in the franchise

Anahita

All Star
Daps
Why would ol girl lie about that tho? Child abuse is serious. It's crazy lengths some exes will go through to hurt you. Tyrese is unhinged but child abuse isn't something to play about.

Considering that Norma filed a police report against Tyrese, I don't think that she was lying. Tyrese made an Instagram post yesterday claiming that his "Jewish Daddy" (his exact words) was flying him out of L.A. because it was too much of a toxic environment for him. A few hours later, the child abuse charges were dropped. We all know how Hollywood gets down; I think it's pretty clear that Tyrese gave up some *favors* in exchange for a favor. I'm really worried about his daughter's safety.

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the judge found her accusations to be unwarranted then SHE should face some penalties exactly for this reason.

Who the fukk comes up with sth like that :mindblown:

I agree. I used to work as a social worker about two years ago and the shyt these mothers come up with to win custody battles is some sick stuff. I'm talking from lies about physical abuse all the way to telling the kids to lie about tye dad sexually abusing them. Then when it's found to be a lie absolutely nothing happens to the mom, but the accusation sticks with the dad forever. Shyt is wicked, man.