Tyrese Wins Case Against Baby Mama!!!...UPDATE: CRIES AGAIN...SAYS I'M NOT CRAZY I'M BROKE!!!...

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He cried only because his ex was trying to mess up his relationship and visitation with his daughter and no-one was helping him out. Partly to fukkery he's been doing for years. :wow:

I wouldn't do the same (social media) but I understand.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Considering that Norma filed a police report against Tyrese, I don't think that she was lying. Tyrese made an Instagram post yesterday claiming that his "Jewish Daddy" (his exact words) was flying him out of L.A. because it was too much of a toxic environment for him. A few hours later, the child abuse charges were dropped. We all know how Hollywood gets down; I think it's pretty clear that Tyrese gave up some *favors* in exchange for a favor. I'm really worried about his daughter's safety.
:dame:

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Tyrese got a new video today crying over his chef who's having a serious health issue supposedly...scrolling through my FB and found it just now

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
losing the case doesnt mean she lied. the judge can simply agree that spanking isnt cause to take a kid away, which is a common belief.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Parental Alienation :francis:

:ufdup: Parental Alienation Syndrome | California Divorce Guide

Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) is the systematic denigration by one parent by the other with the intent of alienating the child against the other parent. The purpose of the alienation is usually to gain or retain custody without the involvement of the father. The alienation usually extends to the father’s family and friends as well.

This condition arises as a distinctive form of psychological injury to children in high conflict divorce. It occurs when the child becomes aligned with one parent as a result of the unjustified and/or exaggerated denigration of the other parent.

This leads to an impaired relationship with the alienated (target) parent and an absolute loss of parenting as a result of the hostility of the parent producing the alienation.

In most cases of high conflict divorce, there are degrees of alienation. In severe cases, the child’s once love-bonded relationship with the target/rejected parent is destroyed.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Good he won the case, but Damn he still has to fork over $13,000 a month still

I would have fought to have that dropped down a lot since she was lying and I'm always in my daughter life

That ain't much in the scheme of things. To put in perspective if she was 1 that's about 2.8 million. He getting around 10-15 mil per fast and furious movie. He'll be straight on that. I'm glad he won and everything is good now, but he'll be straight.