TYRESE is losing it CRIES OUT.."IM AT 13,000$ A MONTH ..WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
This Tyrese Gibson, the R&B singer and Hollywood actor, not Tyrese Gibson the the insurance salesman in Baton Rouge, LA.

We talking about a celebrity that has been in entertainment for 20 years, making millions over his lifetime. He can't put aside $150,000 for a year? He should have $2 - $3 million stashed or in property or investments.

Now I AGREE, that he has probably self blacklisted himself.....so yeah $156k may be a lil/lot more cumbersone moving forward, but still I don't get how these celebrities keep going broke. There are hundreds of celebrities they can study to avoid making the same damn mistakes.

Living a Luxury lifestyle...never learned money management skills....impulsive deamonor which influences bad decisions not capitilizing on the back end of your prime Catalog material in this era=

DISASTER

I wouldn't say 156k is "getting off smooth". I understand the nikka is rich and all but anything over 5k a month is basically saying the woman doesn't have to work.

Breh that’s what I’m saying, like, dude has been making good money literally since the late 90s and early 2000s to the present.

I’m not saying he should have to pay 13,000 a month, but the fact that he can’t tells me he’s been fukkin around with his finances

Even if he's made 100 million over his 20 year career, you don't think he spends 5 million a year? Most of these celebrities live check to check like most of us. Not many have millions of liquid capitol.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
james-brown-crying-o.gif

i've been there...trust me it will drive you INSANE :to:

i don' wish that on no dude....yes it will cause you to just fukking flip out .....

when it looks like thier is no closure or resolve in sight..

and you realize this isn't ABOUT the child...it's more like trying to "make every effort to destroy you" as my child's mother once said :to:

shyt like this is what scares me off marriage.. just pure evil.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No dude with kids and a BM thinks this is funny.
LIke he's embarrassing himself clearly, but a chick throwing out allegations to try to hurt you and get money is a nightmare.

I've seen it destroy dudes mentally.

the things cats go through when they choose poorly. :francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
james-brown-crying-o.gif

i've been there...trust me it will drive you INSANE :to:

i don' wish that on no dude....yes it will cause you to just fukking flip out .....

when it looks like thier is no closure or resolve in sight..

and you realize this isn't ABOUT the child...it's more like trying to "make every effort to destroy you" as my child's mother once said :to:

Yeah. This what deterred me from having children. Besides the fact that I'm a selfish b*stard. :mjlol: But seriously my mindset isn't for anything like that. If I know I'm doing right by my child and you are trying to make it worse. You gotta go. Nobody would find her ass either. :francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This Tyrese Gibson, the R&B singer and Hollywood actor, not Tyrese Gibson the the insurance salesman in Baton Rouge, LA.

We talking about a celebrity that has been in entertainment for 20 years, making millions over his lifetime. He can't put aside $150,000 for a year? He should have $2 - $3 million stashed or in property or investments.

Now I AGREE, that he has probably self blacklisted himself.....so yeah $156k may be a lil/lot more cumbersone moving forward, but still I don't get how these celebrities keep going broke. There are hundreds of celebrities they can study to avoid making the same damn mistakes.

Isn't Buster Douglass still living off his check from the Tyson fight in 90? Lol.