TYRESE is losing it CRIES OUT.."IM AT 13,000$ A MONTH ..WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"Sweet Lady" will always be a classic....That's a middle school classic, 8th grade crushes, and little "relationships" and "going out", which was like kids version of dating.

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
"Sweet Lady" will always be a classic....That's a middle school classic, 8th grade crushes, and little "relationships" and "going out", which was like kids version of dating.

zJ0dE.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, I wasn't having sex in middle school, these were more innocent times for me lol.....R&B was like sex ed.....And, "Baby Boy" will always be a personal favorite, remembering when I saw it as a kid, in 2001, taking it a lot more serious than the acting indicated I should.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
No dude with kids and a BM thinks this is funny.
LIke he's embarrassing himself clearly, but a chick throwing out allegations to try to hurt you and get money is a nightmare.

I've seen it destroy dudes mentally.

Any woman that is this evil after the baby probably showed signs of being a horrible person before you nut in her :manny:

nikkas just choose to ignore them let’s be honest

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Definitely not all the times dudes are choosing poor. When going through a divorce women get on brooms and fly into the night. I've seen my friends go through it. They weren't thot bytches either.

I've always been one to say that people always exhibit their debaggery, it's just that some choose to ignore it. Signs of selfishness and vindictiveness are always there.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Any woman that is this evil after the baby probably showed signs of being a horrible person before you nut in her :manny:

nikkas just choose to ignore them let’s be honest

Repped. Exactly how I feel. I look at the people I know who are dealing with shytty BMs and divorce. Signs were there. :francis:

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Repped. Exactly how I feel. I look at the people I know who are dealing with shytty BMs and divorce. Signs were there. :francis:

Brehs wanna act like these woman, who would do anything in their power to get as much money as possible and ruin their life, were angels before they had the baby then just flipped

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He's still under the Coke and Samsung license. Being endorsed by them doesn't mean you have to make commercials every day. It means you're at parties, doing overseas bits, etc. Plenty of famous stars are endorsed by Under Armour, as is the Rock, do you seem him doing commercials or even wearing any on his IG? And if so, sparingly. The movies overblow it, but you don't have to be a walking billboard.

For what? Show me the receipts Tyrese.

Did you just compare him to the Rock? :childplease: The Rock just got signed to UA last year.

I aint even a fan of the Rock like that, but literally every age group knows who he is.

As far a Tyrese fan group? Well :francis:

I thought Tyrese was one of them 6 certs, 6 figures 6 pawgs breh that coli brehs like to worship.:skip:

What is 13 grand to someone like Tyrese?

And for the nikkas talking trash about the exwife/baby mama, y'all know he beat the shyt out his 10 year old daughter right? :usure: Something he DOES NOT deny.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
okay Tyrese is not only losing it but he has lost my sympathy with this shyt...

he is basically saying he might lose this case cause he can't afford the legal fees due to the Rock's "selfish decision"......

smh....tyrese needs therapy......somebody call Iyana Vanzant to come fix his damn life! :damn:

OMFG this thread is the fukken jokes. :russ::laff:

Tyrese dun lost his fukken mind brehs.

So let me get this straight, the Rock has to run by Tyrese's accountant, what roles he is going to take before he takes them, so it doesn't negatively impact Tyrese's bank account? LOLOLOLOL :laff:

I am dying right now son. :deadmanny:

Last edited: