TYRESE is losing it CRIES OUT.."IM AT 13,000$ A MONTH ..WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
156k, is manageable? :dahell: You dudes don't understand earnings, money and spending.

He's going to have to earn about 250k (taxable) to pay 150k (liquid)

He's mortgage is probably around the same. Think about all the other bills and expensive he has, 13k a month is killer.

Celebrities money is funny. He might earn 5 mil one year and 2 mil the next. 2 mil after taxes is like 1 mil. You think giving up a quarter of your earning is manageable?

This Tyrese Gibson, the R&B singer and Hollywood actor, not Tyrese Gibson the the insurance salesman in Baton Rouge, LA.

We talking about a celebrity that has been in entertainment for 20 years, making millions over his lifetime. He can't put aside $150,000 for a year? He should have $2 - $3 million stashed or in property or investments.

Now I AGREE, that he has probably self blacklisted himself.....so yeah $156k may be a lil/lot more cumbersone moving forward, but still I don't get how these celebrities keep going broke. There are hundreds of celebrities they can study to avoid making the same damn mistakes.

Last edited:

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn

THIS shyt HAD ME ROLLIN'

First Right amden'min, da men'mint

crying-laughing-gif.gif

sean360

Pro
Daps
Damn, obviously the pain is coming from several places. He can't see his daughter, has to still pay 156k a year, can't get movie roles due to the allegations and beef with The Rock so his pockets are hurting even more.

Dude is literally losing it. I agree, that homeboy needs to slow his lifestyle down and humble himself before he commits that.

First things first, he needs to sit down with the Baby Mama Norma and straight up ask her what she needs to be happy. Fighting against a woman in court in CA is a losing and costly battle. Then he needs to sit with Rocky and apologize, regardless if he feels he is right or not. Tyrese needs to try to repair the bridges he's burned, and that includes with Tank and Ginuwine. Lastly, he needs to stay off social media for a bit, it's damaging his brand and look.

Give it a few months to subside, pop back up on IG with a pic or video with your daughter, share a pic or text convo with The Rock showing you squashed it and I'm sure things will turn around, at least with public perception.
thats pretty good, you should work in public relations, that is a very good plan.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This Tyrese Gibson, the R&B singer and Hollywood actor, not Tyrese Gibson the the insurance salesman in Baton Rouge, LA.

We talking about a celebrity that has been in entertainment for 20 years, making millions over his lifetime. He can't put aside $150,000 for a year? He should have $2 - $3 million stashed or in property or investments.

Now I AGREE, that he has probably self blacklisted himself.....so yeah $156k may be a lil/lot more cumbersone moving forward, but still I don't get how these celebrities keep going broke. There are hundreds of celebrities they can study to avoid making the same damn mistakes.

Living a Luxury lifestyle...never learned money management skills....impulsive deamonor which influences bad decisions not capitilizing on the back end of your prime Catalog material in this era=

DISASTER

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Depending on how much she makes...the judge felt more than 1k a month would be best....I don't agree with it...its child support, not hoe support but you know how castrated this world is already. Keep in mind that the maximum child support is 200k so he got off smooth.
I wouldn't say 156k is "getting off smooth". I understand the nikka is rich and all but anything over 5k a month is basically saying the woman doesn't have to work.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn

Breh that’s what I’m saying, like, dude has been making good money literally since the late 90s and early 2000s to the present.

I’m not saying he should have to pay 13,000 a month, but the fact that he can’t tells me he’s been fukkin around with his finances

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Her evil self and the nikka she fukking are laughing hard as hell at this