TYRESE is losing it CRIES OUT.."IM AT 13,000$ A MONTH ..WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Daps
Even if he's made 100 million over his 20 year career, you don't think he spends 5 million a year? Most of these celebrities live check to check like most of us. Not many have millions of liquid capitol.

I highly doubt he's made 100 million in his career, but even if he did after taxes, state taxes & agent fees that hunnid million would be more like $50 million. That's equivalent to him spending only 2.5 a year in his 20 year career.

Don't know Tyrese situation but a lot of celebrities do go broke when the movie roles stop coming in. Like you said they live check to check just like us. They just do it on a grander scale.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Isn't Buster Douglass still living off his check from the Tyson fight in 90? Lol.
I was going to make a similar comment about boxing and Tyrese. See here we have Tyrese who’s a actor and singer, someone who can still make money and we are suppose to feel sorry for him?

While we have these boxers that went broke and have lost there brain to the sport and have no means of income besides getting a 9-5... I guess I’m biased to this cuz there nothing worse to see then a professional boxer losing it all.

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Nobody should feel sorry for this clown

He met this broad while she was working some retail spot in London and living with her mom.. He saw that red bone look as usual and was whipped..

Married her and then 2 years later get divorced..then he still out around L.A. chasing other ass..

nikkas don't learned from nikkas from back in the day and they fukk ups