TYRESE is losing it CRIES OUT.."IM AT 13,000$ A MONTH ..WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
13k a month goddamn :damn:

I mean I feel his pain man wanting to see his seed and being kept away from her, I'd lose my mind if I couldn't see my kids for 2 months. I don't know the specifics so I won't speak about his baby mother but man I hope they work this out. That baby needs more than just a paycheck from her daddy, she needs him in her life. This explains his behavior recently, can't knock a man for trying to be with his kid.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, obviously the pain is coming from several places. He can't see his daughter, has to still pay 156k a year, can't get movie roles due to the allegations and beef with The Rock so his pockets are hurting even more.

Dude is literally losing it. I agree, that homeboy needs to slow his lifestyle down and humble himself before he commits that.

First things first, he needs to sit down with the Baby Mama Norma and straight up ask her what she needs to be happy. Fighting against a woman in court in CA is a losing and costly battle. Then he needs to sit with Rocky and apologize, regardless if he feels he is right or not. Tyrese needs to try to repair the bridges he's burned, and that includes with Tank and Ginuwine. Lastly, he needs to stay off social media for a bit, it's damaging his brand and look.

Give it a few months to subside, pop back up on IG with a pic or video with your daughter, share a pic or text convo with The Rock showing you squashed it and I'm sure things will turn around, at least with public perception.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brother out here like

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

Rock need to throw him a guest appearance in Ballers or something.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
He should have went the Shaq route and invested his money in franchises and shyt. Second what type of man goes on an emotional rant to show the world. First of all man the fukk up and figure out a way to better the situation! Seriously no black man should be crying like a bytch in a time like this. And his baby mama ain't shyt. Moral of the story wear condoms when with ain't shyt bytches.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
$156,000 / year.... that seems manageable for a B list celebrity in A list movies? :patrice:.

156k, is manageable? :dahell: You dudes don't understand earnings, money and spending.

He's going to have to earn about 250k (taxable) to pay 150k (liquid)

He's mortgage is probably around the same. Think about all the other bills and expensive he has, 13k a month is killer.

Celebrities money is funny. He might earn 5 mil one year and 2 mil the next. 2 mil after taxes is like 1 mil. You think giving up a quarter of your earning is manageable?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
$156,000 / year.... that seems manageable for a B list celebrity in A list movies? :patrice:

Can't he just go tour or do a few cameos and get that. Where are all them Fast and Furious and Transformer checks going to???:dahell:

Somebody tweet Tyrese to go to coding academy out on Silicon Beach.
I don't think he's really hurting for money. Dude was just bragging about his cars on IG to try and shyt on The Rock as well as braggin about buying his moms a house.

Last edited: