TYRESE is losing it CRIES OUT.."IM AT 13,000$ A MONTH ..WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
james-brown-crying-o.gif

i've been there...trust me it will drive you INSANE :to:

i don' wish that on no dude....yes it will cause you to just fukking flip out .....

when it looks like thier is no closure or resolve in sight..

and you realize this isn't ABOUT the child...it's more like trying to "make every effort to destroy you" as my child's mother once said :to:
What did you do to her? :picard:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Breh's friends is not his friends. How nobody get to him after the first batch of IG Posts and what not to tell him to put the phone down and that this shyt he's doing is hurting his brand (his business life) & his character (personal life) and fukking him all the way up?

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
james-brown-crying-o.gif

i've been there...trust me it will drive you INSANE :to:

i don' wish that on no dude....yes it will cause you to just fukking flip out .....

when it looks like thier is no closure or resolve in sight..

and you realize this isn't ABOUT the child...it's more like trying to "make every effort to destroy you" as my child's mother once said :to:

Been there too:francis:

But at the end of the day it's...THE MAN'S FAULT:yeshrug: we have to choose better. Can't just stick and move, do better breh :mjcry:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
$156,000 / year.... that seems manageable for a B list celebrity in A list movies? :patrice:

Can't he just go tour or do a few cameos and get that. Where are all them Fast and Furious and Transformer checks going to???:dahell:

Somebody tweet Tyrese to go to coding academy out on Silicon Beach.

I was searching and he only gets between 2 to 4 million for that role

So after taxes in California ( cause he live here ) and taxes in the state or country he filming in( which could be 2 or 3 different locations) and after his management and advisors he probably down to a million..

Then he posting all these youtube videos of him with a boat load of cars and outside of 1 or 2 hits in music who showing up to a tyrese concert without at least Tank who can sing next to him..

I have learn living in this city don't believe how these celebrities are living..the people behind them are the ones eating for the next 3 generations

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I was searching and he only gets between 2 to 4 million for that role

So after taxes in California ( cause he live here ) and taxes in the state or country he filming in( which could be 2 or 3 different locations) and after his management and advisors he probably down to a million..

Then he posting all these youtube videos of him with a boat load of cars and outside of 1 or 2 hits in music who showing up to a tyrese concert without at least Tank who can sing next to him..

I have learn living in this city don't believe how these celebrities are living..the people behind them are the ones eating for the next 3 generations
13k a month is one of the lowest ive seen a celeb being forced to pay

its either dude is an attention seeker or he is just legit crazy

:usure:if those allegations are true( how he beat his daughter ) then :yeshrug:its currently a right outcome