Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Rock's spinoff movie is going to bomb. Or at least it's not going to do anything close to the real FF movies. People associate Fast & Furious with Paul Walker and Vin Diesel, so a movie without either of those two is an entirely different series. I mean, we'll see but, that's what my gut is telling me. It's going to do like $300-$400 million and it's going to make him look stupid for going against a billion dollar brand.
Lol..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They should've never allowed The Rock to join the series. He basically used the Fast & Furious brand to elevate him to A-list status, took over the franchise and now is going to do his own F&F film without them, pushing their movie back three years so his can come out first. 99% of the cats in here would be mad if they were Tyrese. That's like putting in a word for your boy to get hired at your job....then he gets there....gets popular with your bosses, takes the promotion you been wanting for months and then acts like he doesn't know who you are now that he got promoted. I'm not surprised the c00n boys on the Coli feel there's nothing wrong with that :mjpls:

And for all the nikkas talking about Rock helped them out....almost all of the Rocks movies pre-Fast & Furious....were box office bombs. Like 98% of them :russ: None of yall nikkas were going to see Tooth Fairy, Gridiron Gang and Walking Tall. Or fukking Race to Witch Mountain. FOH :russ:
99% would use the Rock as example instead of being a over 40 year old crybaby

Who the fukk put in the word for the Rock to get hired? He's more recognizable than anyone in the furious series...any of them..are u nuts? Lol

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
99% would use the Rock as example instead of being a over 40 year old crybaby

Who the fukk put in the word for the Rock to get hired? He's more recognizable than anyone in the furious series...any of them..are u nuts? Lol

Yea.....you're definitely a dikkrider. Stop quoting me :russ:

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Rock comes in,goes public and throws dirt on the rest cast on social media,even though he owes his career getting saved to the franchise.

Then behind the producers back using the films budget money to film an after credit stinger to get his own spin off film.

The rest of the cast has every right to be pissed.

Rock has moved like a pure snake this whole ordeal.
Are you saying the FF franchise saved The Rock's career?:mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They were flops. Investors lost money. The studio lost money. Prove me wrong fukkboy. I looked up all the box office totals already. Flopped like a Lil Zane album.
Don't matter. It still was the thing to watch for a weekend. And he did $100 million movies like Game Plan and Witch Mountain. Vin Diesel got that XXX charade a lifetime ago and this...No one even knew if Vin Diesel was alive pre 2011 until they did that Fast 5 marketing which centered around Rock and Vin Diesel.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Don't matter. It still was the thing to watch for a weekend. And he did $100 million movies like Game Plan and Witch Mountain. Vin Diesel got that XXX charade a lifetime ago and this...No one even knew if Vin Diesel was alive pre 2011 until they did that Fast 5 marketing which centered around Rock and Vin Diesel.

It doesn't matter that he made a bunch of flops and the studio and investors lost money :russ:

I'm about to block your dumb ass.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
These nyggas have rewritten history...like the Rock didn't get credit for Gi Joe 2 and the Vanessa Hudgens movie..like everyone didn't give him credit for Rundown.

I love the jealousy of the Rock. People hate that's not acting like Malcolm X and want to hate on him for anything but Cardi B and Kim Kardashian can do no wrong. Weak nygga generation. Stupid.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It doesn't matter that he made a bunch of flops and the studio and investors lost money :russ:

I'm about to block your dumb ass.
Block me you no name f@ggot:laugh: You could die today and np one at this site would care about u...wtf:laugh: This gay twist thought a online threat of "blocking me" is not gonna stop me from getting at your f@g heroes...sticking up for Mr. "Baby Boy". Goofy ass c00n.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
They should've never allowed The Rock to join the series. He basically used the Fast & Furious brand to elevate him to A-list status, took over the franchise and now is going to do his own F&F film without them, pushing their movie back three years so his can come out first. 99% of the cats in here would be mad if they were Tyrese. That's like putting in a word for your boy to get hired at your job....then he gets there....gets popular with your bosses, takes the promotion you been wanting for months and then acts like he doesn't know who you are now that he got promoted. I'm not surprised the c00n boys on the Coli feel there's nothing wrong with that :mjpls:

Why do yall keep talking as if the series is getting hijacked and a spinoff is a bad thing? Rock hasn't taken over anything. The show is still going on.

A statham/rock flick will be fine. They play two of the more intriguing characters in the series which is why they are getting a film.

No doubt Rock being in the series helped him but also his return to wrestling that happened at the same time. He did two major moves together. Fast having him along was a smart move for them and vice versa. Its all a joint effort.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215

It did.

lol at that idiot bringing up GI Joe when it came out in 2013....two years after he started starring in Fast & Furious....which helped elevate his box office draw. You will not find a single summer blockbuster smash movie (as in, above $500 million) in the Rock's filmography from 1999 to 2010. If you can find one, I'll shut up. Walking Tall. Snitch. The Run Down. Doom. Gridiron Gang. Faster. All flops.

His biggest movies were Scorpion King ($165 million on $60 million budget), Tooth Fairy ($112 million on $48 million budget) and The Game Plan ($146 million on $22 million budget). And really The Tooth Fairy wasn't really a success because you need to make 2-3x your budget back for the studio to draw a profit. The studio isn't trying to make $10 million profit on a movie. They're trying to make $200-$300 million profit on a movie. And Rock wasn't doing that. It's a fact. Straight up.

His solo films before F&F were barely doing over $100 million.

Then he joins a franchise that did $1.5 billion dollars at the box office.

So, yes. Fast & Furious absolutely raised his profile.