Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
A very simple solution would be to kill off the Rock's character and just continue the franchise. Isn't Vin Diesel the producer? He has that power. Everyone got along together just fine until the Rock came along.
Dumb as hell of he the exec
He should be making monwy off the Rock, shoupdnt he?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Tyrese corny
But The Rock is better than Tyreae by numbwra only
Aint neither of them no theatrical thespian

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt was done. Over. Until they added Rock for Fast 5. No one GAVE A LIVING fukk about Toyko Drift:laugh:

I don't think anybody would dispute that, I just wanted to know if Tyrese had some sort of behind the scenes role with the franchise.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Father's black family lives in Nova Scotia Canada. They are descendants from the U.S. via underground railroad. His uncle's and cousins all of em here. His first cousin and uncle's son told me he doesn't fukk with them. He was my boss at one point.

The Rock doesn't acknowledge or have any contact with them. They have tried to reach out since before he was famous. He only fukks win his mother's side. Add the fact that he proudly flys the Samoan flag and that shyt is strange. He's built just like his black family... Cousins are just as big.

The stuff about his dad fam is true but not in a bad way. Rock doesn't know them as well or grew up with them. Dad was always on the road and the story is that his dad cheated on his mom (explains why they broke up). There is some strain there. He grew up with the mother and their culture so hes naturally gonna gravitate towards his Samoan side. Doesn't mean he doesn't acknowledge his blackness, father and his history. Hes done it countless times. Yall gotta stop thinking Rock is on some black hate shyt and look at the whole facts.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
What? Not that big a fan of Tyrese, but he has been relevant for damn near as long as The Rock. I grew up a Rock fan, but I wish he didn't oversaturate himself so much. Not a fan of his acting outside of Ballers.....

How exactly is Rock over saturating himself? Guy is working just like anyone else. This social media shyt got yall more exposed to the moves they make but he aint doing nothing out the ordinary. 3 movies a year and a TV show. Dude was doing jack shyt for a long time and is now hitting his stride regardless of whether or not you like what hes putting out. Especially coming from pro fukking wrestling. Hes doing all he can before that candle burns out. Let that man work.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
lol at some of the corny Rock slander in here though. He a snake!1!1!

Rock/Statham spin off is gonna be dope. They been some of the highlights of the series. I dont see the problem. Fast aint going anywhere just coming out later. Meanwhile, any actors with sense would go ahead and start eating elsewhere in the meantime. Tyrese gotta stop acting like a bytch. We all know dude is deleting this soon anyway.

We really using this kayfabe shyt? WWF sent him to both the Republican and Democratic conventions that year as part of their get out and vote campaign. And your bit about Rock not speaking on issues, he has and I dont see why folks care so much if he did or didn't anyway. Some people need to stay in their lane. Dont need every celeb to be speaking out an everything.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Its like some of you don't understand, Tyrese isn't burning a bridge, he is hitching his ship to Vin Diesel.
Sides are being made within the franchise and Tyrese is riding with the man who put him on.
Simple as that.

Props to the Rock for being an action star, but to me the way he seems to be playing with the FF franchise is foul to me, especially coming out against Vin Diesel during filming like he did.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Its like some of you don't understand, Tyrese isn't burning a bridge, he is hitching his ship to Vin Diesel.
Sides are being made within the franchise and Tyrese is riding with the man who put him on.
Simple as that.

Props to the Rock for being an action star, but to me the way he seems to be playing with the FF franchise is foul to me, especially coming out against Vin Diesel during filming like he did.

This.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
But Tyrese himself wasn't even in the original, he's only been in like 1 or 2 more than the rock has. This F&F turned into a whole different movie when the rock joined. If Tyrese had 10 movies lined up right now he wouldn't even care.

This is how you know Tyrese is just a hater. LOOK AT LUDAS COMMENT, THEN LOOK At TYRESE

873VGKs_d.jpg

Luda knows whats up. And is gonna eat and get his in the meantime.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
- Still emotional because of how rocky took over Tyrese's boy Paul Walker as 2nd main character of the show?
- He siding with Vin Diesel because of the alleged (and likely true) beef with Rocky they both have
- He don't like how Rocky came in, being booked as overpowered (seriously, he was as superman in fast 8 as was Vin's cars in the entire movie lol) and pretty much taking over as the most popular star making everyone work around him

Take your pick, brehs.

Making it quite difficult to defend you, Tyrese :francis: