Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Unless theres a side deal cutting Walker's daughter out the picture of his spinoffs this is all moot and Tyrese just a hatin azz negro. No matter what you think of his character there's no disputing Rock's work ethic. And if we're picking sides not sure Vin is the horse you want to bet on...:usure:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Its like some of you don't understand, Tyrese isn't burning a bridge, he is hitching his ship to Vin Diesel.
Sides are being made within the franchise and Tyrese is riding with the man who put him on.
Simple as that.

Props to the Rock for being an action star, but to me the way he seems to be playing with the FF franchise is foul to me, especially coming out against Vin Diesel during filming like he did.

Yeah I was rethinking my post from earlier Vin definitely knows Tyrese will go out to bat for him. He has no choice really. Problem is outside of that is he looking after him?

Vin's main problem is Paul Walkers death has exposed how hollow Vins role is in the franchise, he was the most boring part of the two last movies, him being a producer means he'll always as expected push himself to the forefront. But his getting flabby and old if he was smart he'd fall back a bit.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Its like some of you don't understand, Tyrese isn't burning a bridge, he is hitching his ship to Vin Diesel.
Sides are being made within the franchise and Tyrese is riding with the man who put him on.
Simple as that.

Props to the Rock for being an action star, but to me the way he seems to be playing with the FF franchise is foul to me, especially coming out against Vin Diesel during filming like he did.

He aint gotta broadcast his moves tho
Lol...i thought the rumors of vin and the rock going at it were BS
Guess not

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The stuff about his dad fam is true but not in a bad way. Rock doesn't know them as well or grew up with them. Dad was always on the road and the story is that his dad cheated on his mom (explains why they broke up). There is some strain there. He grew up with the mother and their culture so hes naturally gonna gravitate towards his Samoan side. Doesn't mean he doesn't acknowledge his blackness, father and his history. Hes done it countless times. Yall gotta stop thinking Rock is on some black hate shyt and look at the whole facts.
He hates Blacks so much he created Ballers:laugh: and put Denzel's son to work. Never even heard of Denzel's son to that show came out.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
They should've never allowed The Rock to join the series. He basically used the Fast & Furious brand to elevate him to A-list status, took over the franchise and now is going to do his own F&F film without them, pushing their movie back three years so his can come out first. 99% of the cats in here would be mad if they were Tyrese. That's like putting in a word for your boy to get hired at your job....then he gets there....gets popular with your bosses, takes the promotion you been wanting for months and then acts like he doesn't know who you are now that he got promoted. I'm not surprised the c00n boys on the Coli feel there's nothing wrong with that :mjpls:

And for all the nikkas talking about Rock helped them out....almost all of the Rocks movies pre-Fast & Furious....were box office bombs. Like 98% of them :russ: None of yall nikkas were going to see Tooth Fairy, Gridiron Gang and Walking Tall. Or fukking Race to Witch Mountain. FOH :russ:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
They should've never allowed The Rock to join the series. He basically used the Fast & Furious brand to elevate him to A-list status, took over the franchise and now is going to do his own F&F film without them, pushing their movie back three years so his can come out first. 99% of the cats in here would be mad if they were Tyrese. That's like putting in a word for your boy to get hired at your job....then he gets there....gets popular with your bosses, takes the promotion you been wanting for months and then acts like he doesn't know who you are now that he got promoted. I'm not surprised the c00n boys on the Coli feel there's nothing wrong with that :mjpls:

And for all the nikkas talking about Rock helped them out....almost all of the Rocks movies pre-Fast & Furious....were box office bombs. Like 98% of them :russ: None of yall nikkas were going to see Tooth Fairy, Gridiron Gang and Walking Tall. Or fukking Race to Witch Mountain. FOH :russ:
I went to see gridiron gang and walking tall.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The Rock's spinoff movie is going to bomb. Or at least it's not going to do anything close to the real FF movies. People associate Fast & Furious with Paul Walker and Vin Diesel, so a movie without either of those two is an entirely different series. I mean, we'll see but, that's what my gut is telling me. It's going to do like $300-$400 million and it's going to make him look stupid for going against a billion dollar brand.