Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
and that's tyrese whole point.. i think a lot of people are missing it

the rock isn't stopping tyrese and the crew from anything. the rock has taken his character from FF and they are giving him his own spin off movie.. without anybody else in it from FF

imagine you been in a franchise for 7 mother fukking movies... 5-6 for Vin (who beefed with Rock last year)... and in Vin's case, you now produce the shyt... then out of all the people involved to get their own movie, it's the new guy, who JUST came in.. our man's done died and shyt.. he didn't even get a solo.. none of us got a solo and we been here... shyt Vin is the king of this shyt and he didn't get a damn solo yet

but you gonna come here in and get checks with us, after our man got fukked up, soak up our shine, then dip on us and go solo.... old flash from 5 heart beats ass nikka

:dead:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I've said it before, I'll say it again. fukk Tyrese, he killed TGT so this whole situation is automatically his fault. This the same dude who was mad because Ginuwine was getting all the attention in the group... bruh he made the biggest hits out the three of yall of course he's gonna get the most attention :stopitslime:

Now he's talking sideways about the Rock for the same fukking shyt :skip:

Sit yo ass down somewhere Tyrese. Make more music or something, you was killin the airwaves when you dropped 'Shame'. Steve Harvey played that every show, go back to that.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The problem for these other cats is, if you've been in a movie 8 times and still can't branch off and have your own movies and depend on a FF check...:picard:

That explains enough, you're expendable :hubie:

The greatest thing I learned in elementary school that's carried over into my adulthood, Keep your eyes on your own paper...:manny:

Daps
I've said it before, I'll say it again. fukk Tyrese, he killed TGT so this whole situation is automatically his fault. This the same dude who was mad because Ginuwine was getting all the attention in the group... bruh he made the biggest hits out the three of yall of course he's gonna get the most attention :stopitslime:

Now he's talking sideways about the Rock for the same fukking shyt :skip:

Sit yo ass down somewhere Tyrese. Make more music or something, you was killin the airwaves when you dropped 'Shame'. Steve Harvey played that every show, go back to that.

And you know it was on some hating shyt because Tank praised ginuwine and agreed that ginuwine had the best musical career and should be praised. I don't even fukk with the rock like that but Tyrese been a hating diva

Last edited:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Little nygga..you don't know no GODDAMN TYRESE MOVIE. WTF are u talking about? He's a nobody. Rosario Dawson and Carla Gugino are bigger stars than him.

Tyrese is dropping nothing in 2018 or 2019. He's done. This is all that psychologically deficient nygga got. Period.
fukk outta here clown
Plenty of people can name three movies he's stared in.

Baby Boy, Waist Deep, Annapolis, and Four Brothers

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
An opportunist or just someone grinding? Dwayne has been busy, Ballers is a good show and he's been in a few (bad) movies before, in between and after Fast and Furious. What has Tyrese done? This nikka seems stagnant as fukk and is only good for ranting and raving on Twitter. People aren't disloyal just because you're not moving at the same pace as them.

Can you though? I got Baby Boy and something about some Brothers. He did something with Megan Goode too. I just remember her wilding the bank out over a fake check. He's more known for sitting on the bus in the Sweet Lady video than any of his movies.
:hhh: