Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The only question I have is, if universal called up Tyrese and said we got a TON of money here for a prequel movie exploring Roman's character before he met Paul are you up for it?

Would Tyrese reject that out of loyalty? Or is he going to secure that bag?

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Cause that seems to be what's happening with the Hobbs character.

Be mad at the director and writer for making Hobbs and Shaw far and away the best part of the last movie. No fukking shyt people want a spinoff.

When they were floating the idea of making the guy who terrorized you for an entire movie, killed ya man's (family), and blew up your house into a part of the team; somebody should have said nah.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Rock comes in,goes public and throws dirt on the rest cast on social media,even though he owes his career getting saved to the franchise.

Then behind the producers back using the films budget money to film an after credit stinger to get his own spin off film.

The rest of the cast has every right to be pissed.

Rock has moved like a pure snake this whole ordeal.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tyrese coming off as majorly reckless.

He has no upcoming projects so his desperate for the movie to be done asap.

The rock has 11 projects on the go and his own production company. Tyrese only has 1 low budget movie and F&F as his main movie income money.

Wish these brehs would play it smarter than this.
Exactly, If dude was smart he would trying to get in on some of Rock's other projects

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The star of the franchise died. Im judt glad they didnt replace him with anothet cac. Why isnt Vin Diesel the lead tho?:ohhh:

---

Superstar
Daps
If your friends worked at a company, got you a job, you came in and shined and management later offered you a promotion, are you not supposed to take it just because your friends weren't offered it first? fukk that. Yeah Tyrese vouched for him, but if you compare work ethic, Tyrese has done NOTHING. The Rock has been in a terrible movie, at least once a year for the past couple of years, he has ballers and did kid movie voice overs as well. Tyrese been on twitter and married a lightskin woman. No one owes him anything.

You missed the part I highlighted which was that money is suppose to go to Paul daughter.

I'll run with your scenario though, hell yeah I would turn down the promotion cause one I run my own businesses and second I don't worry about a next man feeding me or putting food on my table. What I do worry about is my word and my honor and that stands on everything I am and if I call that cat my brethren 10k in new dollars from the promotion aint worth my word and my values. Cause after send and done taxes and all that's what screwing over my boy is worth.

Now your right no one owns Tyrese shyt which is true but again the part I highlighted is the money from the movie is for the dead man fam. You trying to take money from my boy that passed ways fam, best believe we got problems.

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
But Tyrese himself wasn't even in the original, he's only been in like 1 or 2 more than the rock has. This F&F turned into a whole different movie when the rock joined. If Tyrese had 10 movies lined up right now he wouldn't even care.

This is how you know Tyrese is just a hater. LOOK AT LUDAS COMMENT, THEN LOOK At TYRESE

873VGKs_d.jpg

Same like the next poster look what I highlighted.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A very simple solution would be to kill off the Rock's character and just continue the franchise. Isn't Vin Diesel the producer? He has that power. Everyone got along together just fine until the Rock came along.