Tyreek Hill arrested

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
damn sounded like i heard the cop call him BOY. and he had his knee pressed in tyreek back. damn. wonder why they was so mad

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
damn sounded like i heard the cop call him BOY. and he had his knee pressed in tyreek back. damn. wonder why they was so mad
:comeon:

You heard the cop call him BOY over Kodak Black blasting in the background and the dudes recording it talking loud as fukk the whole time? What you have? Super human hearing capabilities?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
These cops had this man on the ground cuffing him, yet the violation wasn’t serious enough for him to miss a game. shyt is goofy as fukk. What the hell was the point of making this incident such a spectacle?
Cause some cops are egotistical racist a$$holes. I think I've told the story on here about having a cop following me cause I had dark tented windows. I turned off on the highway too quick for that same cop to turn off behind me. This MF takes the next highway exit and circles back swerving through traffic at a crazy reckless speed to catch up to me and pull me over. He runs my ID and I had an old unpaid speeding ticket. He pulls me out the car and then pushes me hard as hell into the car. Puts cuffs on so tight they left welts on my wrists and then basically pushes me into the backseat of his vehicle to the point I'm laying face down in the backseat. Talks shyt to me all the way to the station. The ticket was from a county about 3 hours away. He tried having me transported to that jail. This was a black dude mind you. Finally even his white boss was like "why the fukk are you doing all that over an unpaid ticket". You could've just wrote him a reprimand or just have him pay it here instead.