Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'll give it a shot but the pilot didn't draw me in mostly because anyone NOT the old Middle Eastern nikka doin what he wants was pretty shytty both in character and as an actor/actress..

I don't think the old nikka is going to be enough to keep me tuned :patrice:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
i liked it tbh

jamal is :demonic: but looks like he hasnt got the political mind to run the country

Bassam will boss up i guess and doesnt want his family involved in the future fukkery.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
not feelin it brehs. its an interesting plot but the characters are absolutely terrible.

main character - terrible casting and a boring stiff
wife - typical complaining ungrateful bytch and completely naive
son - not only a batty boy but he's a more annoying version of a dana brody or kim bauer. he even did his best daughter from taken rendition
daughter - cant even remember anything about her other than she hated everything and wanted to go home
brother - :snoop: a poorly acted modern day joffrey

i'll give it a few more tries but my expectations are pretty low

My Muslim brehs are heated about this :heh: typical stereotyping

First episode had a number of rapes by Jamal, him slapping his wife around, the batty boy half Arab in the bathing area with that Arab dude having the :shaq: look at him

Shieeetttt :smh:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My Muslim brehs are heated about this :heh: typical stereotyping

First episode had a number of rapes by Jamal, him slapping his wife around, the batty boy half Arab in the bathing area with that Arab dude having the :shaq: look at him

Shieeetttt :smh:

same things we see on every other drama. i guess they think people will watch a show about peaceful muslims being completely respectful to themselves and others around them :comeon:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
[QUOTE"Alex Cross, post: 8979582, member: 1728"]Where can I find Utopia online?[/QUOTE]
I downloaded all 6 episodes in one torrent:yeshrug: