Tyrant (FX Series/Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not uncommon for wealthy Middle-Easterners to marry white American or European women. I'm more annoyed about the naivity they are giving the family. No way I wouldn't know about some shyt like that if it was my family. No way dude ever takes his family there if his childhood was that bad.
The daughter was the only one that seemed to know anything.

At the beginning of the episode

Wife: It'll be fun

Daughter: They were burning pictures of granddad in the middle of the street yesterday. :dahell: Dad hasn't been there in 20 years, he doesn't even want to go now, I'm not going.

Wife: We'll be fine, there'll be security

Daughter :dahell:

Later on when they're prepping for the bachelor/bachelorette parties

Son: :blessed:

Daughter: :ufdup: This isn't America. People may be tolerate you being gay at home and anyone that speaks out against your lifestyle will get shytted on, but they don't play that shyt here. You will get killed.

Son gets hit on at a sauna and then returns the favor in a room full of people :snoop:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Middle Eastern dictators on a hundred, thousand, trillion:lawd:, and it's only the first episode:whoa: Commando hardonhoes Jamal mos def will be a Coli legend:patrice: Bringing the married woman to her lowest form:bryan:, while her family hears all the fukkery outside:huhldup:: Finger-popping his daughter-in-law cherry:damn:, to make sure she's indeed a virgin:demonic: He embodies "no fukks given":wow: But, his gorgeous wife took that haymaker like a champ:myman: And, his concubine bit off more than she could swallow:krs: The dictator father drove him to that savage beast:ehh:, but it's the subdued son who bust his gun without hesitation:ohhh: And, is what his dictator father was trying to mold into his Beastmode brother:lupe: Highlight of the entire ep was him slapping fiyah twice out his homo son:banderas: I hope they throw his ditzy blond cac wife in the bushes:mjpls:, thinking going to a dictorial country is a trip to the Magic Kingdom:wtb: I'm still in awe how Arabic wedding ceremonies be on some :dj2::stylin::bustback::dahell:

Last edited:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
I just wanna say the first time I seen Jamal's wife in that white dress tho???

6W0mHqZ.gif

pinup0006.jpg

:whew:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The daughter was my favorite character until the end of the episode where the dad gave his son a double-take of them hands :banderas:

:ufdup: Dat wife is next

:russ: I thought he was gonna pull back on some "I'm sorry son...I didn't mean to hit u..."

Nah breh.....he hit'em wit the two-piece special :whew:
GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I tried to dismiss my annoyance that they hired a white guy for the lead role and watch this show but when he and his family got on that plane that his dad bought out for them and he wanted his family to forgo first class and sit in the economy seats he paid for, I had to hit stop and delete this shyt off my DVR.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I tried to dismiss my annoyance that they hired a white guy for the lead role and watch this show but when he and his family got on that plane that his dad bought out for them and he wanted his family to forgo first class and sit in the economy seats he paid for, I had to hit stop and delete this shyt off my DVR.

It's something called self respect. he doesnt want his family's money or to be involved in their shyt. that's pride man... You see how he wanted to stay in a hotel, he keeps his distance. He knows they are bad news...