Tyler the Creator Called Dr. Boyce Watkins A fakkit

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I want a Black Wall Street Movie NOW....starring Denzel or something...

It's funny, before I knew about Black Wall Street, I thought it was just some rap group...Didn't know the story was so compelling and only to have some wanna be mafia clique b*stardize the meaning of it has me like..:francis:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
:dahell: what are you talking about? He's a 40 year old man who is concentrated on his profession and community. If I'm still goin to clubs and poppin bottles at 40 somebody needs to sit me down and have an intervention.

Nobody wants to be that nikka... and nobody wants to see that nikka either. :ufdup:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
If there's one thing i don't believe is that Hip Hop is the main/ serious influence to get our youth to sell drugs...but w/e.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
"I'm getting money nikka" shyt is disgusting. Dudes can justify ripping people off, doing all kinds of nasty shyt :scust: , and sell their dignity for a dollar to waste in the club.

"Why you hating? He's/She's/I'm getting money nikka!!!!"

And they wonder why those rappers don't give a fukk about their fans until it's tax season. :beli:

so black Canadians coins now:francis:

Not sure why we lose credibility, some are just hating cause we're the ones that got away. :manny:

sun raw

All Star
Daps

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Man...shut your dumb ass up..president Obama is a 50 plus year old accomplsihed man and he still has some youthful aura about him..he doesn't carry himself like some Larry Holmes flabby and sick middle aged guy that has given up.

this dude just looks like he's going through midlife crisis.

shyt has zero to do with going to the club or popping bottles. I was more so referring to 1. Look 2. Zest for life. Etc

:umad:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boyce Watkins got young impressionable nikkas out here believing that rappers got young impressionable people out here selling drugs because of their lyrics

Your an idiot. To rappers who spit that poison to our people I say off with their heads