Tyler the Creator Called Dr. Boyce Watkins A fakkit

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dr Boyce Watkins and Tyler had a sit down after the Mountain Dew controversy kicked off last year. He probably wrote the song before their sit down. Tyler calls his own fans and friends, fakkits. He even screen shotted a text message his mom sent him and posted on Twitter where she greeted him by saying "hey fakkit". They don't give a fukk about insulting words.

This seems like the wrong thing for a 43 year old man to be offended by.. Especially someone with Dr. Titles.
:scust:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
There is a mind shift happening.
Just opened my face book back.. same people who would have also said Dr Watkins is a fakkit. ..

Now are on some pro black meme shyt, c00n this N that, lol.
@Slang Dussain Ali :sas2:

i'm telling yall if this thread was made on sohh three years ago, 75% of this thread would have been backing tyler.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
But he said right at the beginning that he wasn't offended. He was just explaining the story
He didn't say he was offended. Just responding to a c00n
Yeah. He really didn't address Tyler the creator at all. This video was bigger than Tyler the creator and the word fakkit...

Last edited:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't need to prove him wrong as what he is saying is nothing new Jack Thompson tried it in the late 90's early 2000's with videogame violence and others have tried it before him with heavy metal music and it will continue with others in the future with new forms of media until the end of the mankind.

and how about you ask him yourself just to be able to back up his claims with evidence.....oh right you won't because people like him depend on people like you without any critical thinking skills boyce watkins is nothing but a black male ann coulter

Question frauds and they buckle like I said. Every. Single. Time.

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I don't need to prove him wrong as what he is saying is nothing new Jack Thompson tried it in the late 90's early 2000's with videogame violence and others have tried it before him with heavy metal music and it will continue with others in the future with new forms of media until the end of the mankind.

and how about you ask him yourself just to be able to back up his claims with evidence.....oh right you won't because people like him depend on people like you without any critical thinking skills boyce watkins is nothing but a black male ann coulter
:mindblown:

Did you even watch the video? Everything he says is supported with evidence. You cacs are something else.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:I remember on sohh when c00ns could get away w shyt.... and pro black comments looked wierd

:whoo:You bruhs be on it now... by the time I log in all c00ns of the day are verbally fukked up

But @hatechall this is a lot different than doloras tucker .... as she was an out of touch, black male generalizing, hip hop hating, compromising pseudo c00n

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:I remember on sohh when c00ns could get away w shyt.... and pro black comments looked wierd

:whoo:You bruhs be on it now... by the time I log in all c00ns of the day are verbally fukked up

But @hatechall this is a lot different than doloras tucker .... as she was an out of touch, black male generalizing, hip hop hating, compromising pseudo c00n
I never remember pro black stuff on sohh. But then again I last posted there in like 07.